Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 05:46 PM
Kobold

Default Dumb UI Question

When are we allowed to change our UI and have access to our pet bar?
Old 11-25-2020, 06:16 PM
Kobold

Not a bad question at all.

Luclin is the answer.
Old 11-29-2020, 03:06 PM
Kobold

Bumping. After doing some research, I haven't found the answer to this. When will green get access to a pet bar, and when will be able to manipulate our UI's? Am I missing something? Thanks guys <3
Old 11-29-2020, 03:48 PM
Aviak

It was answered above.

You can change your UI and get access to pet bar when Luclin comes out. So, never.
Old 11-29-2020, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

This isn't entirely correct, as we obviously have pet bar and custom UIs on Blue. The real answer is that although technically they are not classic, they were close enough to classic, and people were so used to having them here (after over a decade), that Rogean "grandfathered" them into classic.

Notably he didn't do this with some similar stuff, like say DoT tick damage messages, because they weren't close enough in the timeline. Only custom UI/pet windows were grandfathered, because they were added immediately after classic.

As for when Green will get them ... no one knows for sure, but my money is "whenever Green characters merge into Blue" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But who knows, maybe there will be a brief period at the end of Green's life where they'll get them.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-29-2020, 05:10 PM
Kobold

Thanks everyone. That's a little discouraging, but its alright.
Old 11-29-2020, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can overwrite the current ui with whatever you want
I don’t know that this is that easy to do. For instance, if you just tried to copy Duxa UI into the relevant places, you would get an error when trying to login
Closed Thread