Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Old 03-02-2022, 08:53 PM
Orc

Default crashing

I cant remember what patch it was... but for a couple months now, my EQ just randomly crashes while im running... its usually in a few areas.. sometimes when im swimming down to the firepots... flying over ToV scar... but it happens randomly in other areas too... I would think this is a video issue or something... i've turned things down, still happens... reinstalled, still happens...
Old 03-07-2022, 09:43 PM
Fire Giant

My old computer (7-8 years old died) and I got a new one in December. Since then, logging out to swap a toon I crash at least 75% of the time! Also, in certain spots while moving, my screen will just freeze. You can hear sounds of what's going on (like the f'ing drolvargs beating me to death in KC). I have multiple times frozen crossing the bridge into FV. The only other spots were one time near the bank in FV and last night inside KC. When I right click on the Launch Titanium.bat file, it doesn't have the option to change compatibility like my old computer had.