Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Old 05-07-2022, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

This thread will certainly convince them to open a new red server for you fine deserving fellows.
Old 05-08-2022, 08:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this would result in a macroquest-infested red shithole.
Did you read what he wrote?
He is talking about "Play nice Policy", like training or corpse camping, anything where a staff member can jump in and suspend/ban people on a whim.
Suspending guilds and banning guilds for stuff like this is one of the main reasons why Red99 died. It opens up to the human nature of favouritism and corruption.
You even had a staff member who banned people on Red99 for miscellaneous reasons just so that he could RMT the items on the banned accounts.

Cheating is 100% illegal on all P99 servers and it's an issue where GM's really can make a difference for the betterment of the servers and community.

We just want a new PvP server.
People came together a while back to convince Daybreak to make a TLP PvP server for the EQ PvP community.
They ignored it and I don't know why, but if I could guess it would probably be because of the amount of staff they would need to enforce PNP rules and what not.

Project 1999 managed to recreated the amazing game that we all know and love, it's just that some of us want the R-Rated version.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread will certainly convince them to open a new red server for you fine deserving fellows.
OP: We're not soliciting cash donations in this thread

Dimbulbs: My willingness to give cash donations positions me to dictate terms on a server that's not happening.
Old 05-13-2022, 07:07 PM
Kobold

https://www.amazon.com/RyzenTM-Beeli.../dp/B09HJQN9RH
Old 05-14-2022, 05:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP: We're not soliciting cash donations in this thread

Dimbulbs: My willingness to give cash donations positions me to dictate terms on a server that's not happening.
You have to be one sad little person to be envious of the fact that people might one day enjoy a new pvp server.

Normal people would just say "its not for me, but have fun guys", but here we are with a dipshit like you that is ignorant of his own character being on display.

Carry on with the good work.
Old 05-14-2022, 08:32 AM
Sarnak

I will also donate for a new red server to help pay for new hardware. Teams? Different ruleset? EC safe haven? Played rallos zek on live but never on p99.

PM me if this ever becomes possible. 100% percent down.
Old 05-26-2022, 08:31 AM
Decaying Skeleton

We had a lot of hardware we were donating at work (we replace every two years), I tried to reach out on Discord to Rogean and never heard back, that was over two weeks ago.
Old 05-31-2022, 10:15 AM
Aviak

I have about 64GB in ram that'll fit an R710 and some hard drives if having some spares will help you for now that's about all I have.
Old 06-08-2022, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was willing to put up 5000$ paypal towards the project if hb did the same a few years ago but never got a reply, now we're upon tough times, would be willing to put up 2000$ paypal towards the project if they would guarantee a freshly wiped red99 within reasonable time from donation, preferably without any rules because if gms cant enforce the ruleset 100% of the time its better to not have any at all and let the community just develop strategies to deal with training instead
The king has spoken. Only reason RED is dead is that no one listens to RED people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 06-09-2022, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Just happy to be guilded with Rogean on Mischief. Go Celtics.