Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-14-2022, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone else find it hilarious that DSM won’t directly talk to Cyxthryth?
No, because nobody else has been talking to him.

That is clear evidence everybody is avoiding his nonsense lol. Not even his own side likes him.

You will probably start engaging with him now just to try and disprove this point, but the post history is clear. The VAST majority of his posts have been ignored by every single poster in this thread.

You can see in the beginning I tried to engage with him, but it quickly became apparent he wasn't interested in doing anything other than trolling.

Honestly his posting hurts your side, because it just increases the number of people trolling me. He is helping me immensely by consistently trolling for over 200 posts.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-14-2022 at 02:58 PM..
Old 09-14-2022, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

I feel like this thread is responsible for the forums getting nuked.
P99: [52 Champion] Alysane (Barbarian) <Auld Lang Syne>
SZ : [65 Lord Protector] Cochise (Erudite) <Sanctus Lumen>
Old 09-14-2022, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone else find it hilarious that DSM won’t directly talk to Cyxthryth?
I meant to thank Crede earlier for bringing this up, thank you both for the support!

I too am not sure why DSM is - seemingly - so unable or unwilling to engage with me a in a simple civil discussion. All he would have to do is support his position/claims/statements with factual, relevant proof/evidence/data. It really isn't hard hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2022, 02:59 PM
Banned

2 enchanters and a cleric don't need to play anywhere near perfectly to never wipe. Not even fucking close. There's LOTS of room for error without any assistance from a shaman or anyone else. 2 encs could keep 12 mobs mezzed in camp for 30 minutes while the cleric takes a shit and rubs one out if they have to. I leveled a enc/enc duo with a friend of mine with no healer whatsoever and I think we died like twice? The entire time we leveled together. Not just 1 session. Many many sessions. Some sessions lasted the entire day easily over 12 hours. The cleric is the safety net for when shit goes south on rare occasion and to allow the enchanters to keep the same pet all day long without having to break and blur heal it back up or charm a new pet. Why the fuck do you think they need your torpor exactly?
Old 09-14-2022, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 enchanters and a cleric don't need to play anywhere near perfectly to never wipe. Not even fucking close. There's LOTS of room for error without any assistance from a shaman or anyone else. 2 encs could keep 12 mobs mezzed in camp for 30 minutes while the cleric takes a shit and rubs one out if they have to. I leveled a enc/enc duo with a friend of mine with no healer whatsoever and I think we died like twice? The entire time we leveled together. Not just 1 session. Many many sessions. Some sessions lasted the entire day easily over 12 hours. The cleric is the safety net for when shit goes south on rare occasion and to allow the enchanters to keep the same pet all day long without having to break and blur heal it back up or charm a new pet. Why the fuck do you think they need your torpor exactly?
Easy. One of the best trios in the game is Monk/Shaman/Enchanter, who get by solely on Torpor. I am not sure why Torpor becomes irrelevant when you add one more member. If this trio wasn't very good, you would see the Shaman replaced by something else.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, because nobody else has been talking to him.
You have provided zero evidence that "nobody else has been talking to me", nor have you provided the reasoning/logic that explains why (or why not) you should (or should not) do what others are (or are not) doing, simply because they are doing it (or not).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is clear evidence everybody is avoiding his nonsense lol.
Yet only you have labeled my posts as nonsense/silly/trolling. I will happily remind you that you claiming my posts are nonsense/silly/trolling, does not make it true just because you - repeatedly - claim it. It would have to actually be true hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This really isn't hard.

Quote:
You will probably start engaging with him now just to try and disprove this point, but the post history is clear.
The post history (and looked at a different way - the lack thereof hehe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) is indeed quite clear, and I am not sure what "point" you think you are making or what fact you think you are refuting hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
The VAST majority of his posts have been ignored by every single poster in this thread.
The VAST majority of my posts have been specifically and exclusively directed toward yourself - not the other posters in this thread - hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
You can see in the beginning I tried to engage with him, but it quickly became apparent he wasn't interested in doing anything other than trolling.
You have provided zero evidence to support your apparent belief that you are somehow able to know what I am or am not interested in doing. You have also provided zero evidence to support your repeated claims that I am trolling. This really isn't hard hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by cyxthryth; 09-14-2022 at 03:09 PM..
Old 09-14-2022, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Easy. One of the best trios in the game is Monk/Shaman/Enchanter, who get by solely on Torpor. I am not sure why Torpor becomes irrelevant when you add one more member. If this trio wasn't very good, you would see the Shaman replaced by something else.
Torpor is a garbage tool for healing charm pets. I've played both enchanter and shaman at high level on P99. It doesn't even come CLOSE to the effectiveness of CH. The vast majority of this trio's damage output is charm and most of the rest of it is monk DPS. Both of which you are attack speed slowing just to heal them for less than CH heals for. That trio would instantly get significantly stronger by replacing the shaman with a cleric. Don't get me wrong. That trio is still strong. Any duo or trio with an enchanter is automatically strong. The question isn't "what's a strong trio with shaman in it?". You've once again lost track of what the question at hand is.
Old 09-14-2022, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
They don't. At all.
Old 09-14-2022, 03:09 PM
Skeleton

mans identifies as a shaman or something, nutty.