Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 01:05 AM
Kobold

Default POWERLEVELING 5-40, ALL CLASSES

I prefer a flat rate schedule for my service over hourly since it allows me to provide one of the fastest powerlevels available on the server for a fair price, while allowing the customer to know exactly what they are paying for. Rather than crossing your fingers and hoping you will make the level you have in mind, it is pre-arranged and guaranteed.

It is a Torpor shaman powerlevel, with a 31 point damage shield, in Cazic Thule, Sol A, or Kedge Keep at 10-20 mobs per pull. It is available to all classes (I'm talking to you clerics and enchanters). The rates are as follows:

5-15: 500p per level (+100p hybrid)*
15-25: 1000p per level (+200p hybrid)*
25-30: 1500p per level (+300p hybrid)*
30-35: 2000p per level (+400p hybrid)*
35-40: 2500p per level (+500p hybrid)*

*bard, ranger, paladin, shadow knight & Iksar monk

Your character needs to be at least level 5 to begin, and bound in West Freeport. I take care of all transportation, and can even provide a weapon. PM me here and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelivingNorrath
This guy does a great job!

Just finished a PL session with him from 9-18. Everything went perfectly smoothly - he was professional and efficient, there was no wasted time, travel to/from location was quick and easy and the exp was very fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzer
Great service! He did an awesome job and exp was rolling! I will be using his service again! Soon. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksmith21
Using this power level service while I write this review... Went from 18-22 in just a little over an hour - (Ogre Warrior) - Hands down the best PL service around. Very consistent exp. Would recommend to anyone to use this service - I will definitely again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaithros
This fine gentlemen PL'ed my DE Necro from 2-19 in no time at all. Fast, efficient, and some pretty fine chit-chat when he can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essedge
just finished a session, 10-25.. only took a few hours, fast and fun.

Well worth it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisFitz128
Amazing PL and good people to talk to during. Also free cuddling at the end of session so you cant go wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfadable
Did 24-30 quick. This guy does good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispyz
This is basically the best PL I have ever seen.

Great job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeva
Just went from 13-20 really quickly, friendly service definitely would recommend! Will use again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackyce
Had myself and three friends get to 20 last night via this service. Great Plevel and extremely nice as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotics
Just finished a second PL to 20. VERY fast. Would highly recommend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarlon
Just finished 16-29, was very pleased with the speed and cost! Will definately be doing this again on my next toon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teivel0725
I have gone to him for all of my PL needs. Always done quickly and never any problems. Fun guy to chat with during the pulls as well. Would definitely recommend him and I will be going back to him in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnor
Used this powerlevel service last night. Amazingly fast and comfortable. Best PL service around, will be using again in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme
11-21 in 65 mins.

GOGO!
Old 08-05-2015, 10:19 AM
Kobold

Available today.
Old 08-07-2015, 12:11 PM
Kobold

PM sent
Old 08-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Kobold

Available today.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:08 AM
Kobold

Available today (8/27).
Old 08-27-2015, 03:22 PM
Kobold

how do you get that much DS?
Old 08-30-2015, 09:15 PM
Aviak

Used Bubba's services once again tonight on the necro. 10-16 in 25mins. Still on top of his game and the best in the business. I highly recommend if you have the expendable income.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Used Bubba's services once again tonight on the necro. 10-16 in 25mins. Still on top of his game and the best in the business. I highly recommend if you have the expendable income.
Sounds like some good reviews, i may ask for your service soon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread