Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 07:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool then maybe your greedy ass will find something else to do when the price drops?
Deciding my time is valuable and pricing it accordingly is greedy? How do you go through life with this mentality?
Old 05-30-2018, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool then maybe your greedy ass will find something else to do when the price drops?
If--as you've stated earlier in this thread--there are no bottlenecks and everything is on a short respawn time, why do you care at all if anyone is selling them (at any price) since nobody is being cockblocked from completing their own shortly thereafter?

Is it a hard concept to grasp that some people would rather pay 25k for something than to spend 3-4 hours of their own time and the time of their pals?

The only thing I've gathered from this is that you likely don't have anyone to help you complete this quest, and can't afford to buy the MQ. PM me if you need help with either. Praying for you.
Old 05-30-2018, 10:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Deciding my time is valuable and pricing it accordingly is greedy? How do you go through life with this mentality?
It’s not how you value your time that makes you greedy, it’s trying to gouge people on something that can be 1 grouped any time of the day that makes you greedy. The server would be so much better off without MQ, classic or not. Barring that happening, the server is much better off without you and others like you.
Old 05-30-2018, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If--as you've stated earlier in this thread--there are no bottlenecks and everything is on a short respawn time, why do you care at all if anyone is selling them (at any price) since nobody is being cockblocked from completing their own shortly thereafter?

Is it a hard concept to grasp that some people would rather pay 25k for something than to spend 3-4 hours of their own time and the time of their pals?

The only thing I've gathered from this is that you likely don't have anyone to help you complete this quest, and can't afford to buy the MQ. PM me if you need help with either. Praying for you.
I have already completed the monk epic a while ago. I didn’t pay some scum 20k or more to do the fastest part of it for me either. I did it the way it was intended. Thank you for your offer though!
Last edited by ZiggyTheMuss; 05-30-2018 at 10:43 PM..
Old 05-30-2018, 11:47 PM
Aviak

Ziggy you are so angry. Maybe some time off? A new game? Something enjoyable?
Old 05-30-2018, 11:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
It’s not how you value your time that makes you greedy, it’s trying to gouge people on something that can be 1 grouped any time of the day that makes you greedy. The server would be so much better off without MQ, classic or not. Barring that happening, the server is much better off without you and others like you.
I ask for a price, it is the consumer’s choice on whether or not to pay it. Clearly i’m not stopping anyone from obtaining a set of demon fangs. You said it yourself, there’s no bottleneck. I merely offer a route if someone would like to obtain a set with minimal effort spent on their part.

I think the server would be better off without ignorant people such as yourself spouting off about their fairytale version of what the server should be.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redscom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ziggy you are so angry. Maybe some time off? A new game? Something enjoyable?
It’s not anger, it’s justice. There’s a storm coming, boys. Your MQ fatcat days are coming to a close.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It’s not anger, it’s justice. There’s a storm coming, boys. Your MQ fatcat days are coming to a close.
I'll buy every MQ you get for 5k for every new monk that posts in this thread. Line em up.
Old 05-31-2018, 01:21 AM
Fire Giant

Eejag > Gwan > Trunt > Vorash (final fight)

Ziggy you are just jealous about ppl making plat in a way you either don't have the means to do, or don't want to do.

Honestly If ppl want to be lazy and skip 4 easy fights for 25k-30k then whatever that's on them. It's either because it's convenient and they can easily afford it, or because they for whatever reason don't want to join a guild or are to shy or something to just ask for help
Old 05-31-2018, 01:29 AM
Aviak

Fox you said it well. People are just lazy.

Ziggy. The mobs are there for anyone. Just go kill them. Feel free to do it so much that the price drops to 10k. I am sure lazy monks everywhere will praise you.
Closed Thread