Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Default Ruby Tear MQ for Robe of the Azure Sky Loot Rights

...because I won't consider raiding until my paladin is 60 and at this rate it's not happening anytime soon lol.

and for those that know me I'll also never farm enough plat for an Emerald Tear if those are even sold.

Putting it out there for any bites.

I might just put it on my Ranger! Or Cleric! Not sure yet.

Currently not interested in anything else atm.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

If my guild will let me do this! I will Gladly buy a Robe for you with my DKP! =D
Old 01-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

this is a very nice deal. Sad to see you not back playing with us Snackies. Was always great times.

Wish you luck on the trade. Definetly a very profitable one for the person who gets the Ruby Tear since PD Robe going to 18th alts at this point and Ruby tear is still the ToV hotness for a lot of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snackies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...because I won't consider raiding until my paladin is 60 and at this rate it's not happening anytime soon lol.
Are you striving for a level 60 epiced char of each class? How far have you come?!
Old 01-09-2018, 07:31 PM
Sarnak

Give this man's shaman a human illusion mask for christ'a sake.

Old 01-15-2018, 11:30 PM
Fire Giant

Bump!

I likely won't be bumping this thread very often. The likelihood of any raid guild doing this is probably super low (can of worms, etc, etc) but just keeping it out there on peoples' radars in case there are considerations down the road.

For those that PM'd me so far which I haven't replied to, please keep in mind this is the ONLY thing I'm interested in at this time. I don't really need any tradeable items in the game that add up to a Ruby Tear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky_kc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If my guild will let me do this! I will Gladly buy a Robe for you with my DKP! =D
Keep me posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a very nice deal. Sad to see you not back playing with us Snackies. Was always great times.

Wish you luck on the trade. Definetly a very profitable one for the person who gets the Ruby Tear since PD Robe going to 18th alts at this point and Ruby tear is still the ToV hotness for a lot of people.
We'll always have our Venril Sathir <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you striving for a level 60 epiced char of each class? How far have you come?!
Paladin will be my last level 60 of each human, they've all got epics however! I do have a 60 epic SHM, but not quite human [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nommis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give this man's shaman a human illusion mask for christ'a sake.
2nded, 3rded and 4thd!
Last edited by Snackies; 01-15-2018 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: speeeeeling
Closed Thread