Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 01-02-2024, 08:26 AM
Large Rat

Default Iksar Shaman - Solo Challenges?

Hey Shamans,

I'm looking at making an iksar shaman because I think they look cool, but wanted to get some experienced solo shamans takes first.
Is missing out on JBB going to hinder me on any solo challenges or is it mostly just for powerleveling yourself?

Cheers Nerds!
Old 01-02-2024, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

lack of JBB wont hinder any solo challenges its not needed for anything at 60 w/ a full spell kit

its great for leveling but you're better off finding a geared monk or warrior to duo with and not ever clicking it anyway
Old 01-25-2024, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lack of JBB wont hinder any solo challenges its not needed for anything at 60 w/ a full spell kit

its great for leveling but you're better off finding a geared monk or warrior to duo with and not ever clicking it anyway
But yes, back on topic … the very first response to this thread is the correct answer to the actual question. Toxigen is right almost every single time he posts.

JBB is a neat tool for power leveling yourself within a fairly narrow level range. It is not needed to function as a good shaman beyond that one niche. My level 60 shaman sold his a long time ago after the novelty (and level range for the quick leveling) were exhausted. This was well before level 60. I have no desire to ever have or buy another one and if I won one in a group I would promptly sell it.

Enjoy the iksar shaman. You aren’t missing out on much not being able to use this item. It’s a cute toy. No more, no less.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-25-2024, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But yes, back on topic … the very first response to this thread is the correct answer to the actual question. Toxigen is right almost every single time he posts.

JBB is a neat tool for power leveling yourself within a fairly narrow level range. It is not needed to function as a good shaman beyond that one niche. My level 60 shaman sold his a long time ago after the novelty (and level range for the quick leveling) were exhausted. This was well before level 60. I have no desire to ever have or buy another one and if I won one in a group I would promptly sell it.

Enjoy the iksar shaman. You aren’t missing out on much not being able to use this item. It’s a cute toy. No more, no less.
Again, you are incorrect about JBB being unable to power level you to 60. It's the best tool for leveling from 45-60 if you don't have Epic. Please stop posting false information like this. This is trivial to disprove, and you are just hurting new players. Why do you keep doing this?
Old 01-26-2024, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toxigen is right almost every single time he posts.
ty bby
Old 01-26-2024, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ty bby
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 01-25-2024, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 01-25-2024, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Thank you for admitting you were wrong! Toxigen admits JBB is great for leveling, and does not claim it is only good for levels 45-51. Everybody already agrees JBB isn't necessary for endgame content, but it is still quite useful.

Grouping while leveling is a great option too! But for people who want to solo, JBB is the best leveling tool you can get if you don't have Epic. It will take you from 45-60 faster than not using it while soloing.
Old 01-25-2024, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for admitting you were wrong! Toxigen admits JBB is great for leveling, and does not claim it is only good for levels 45-51. Everybody already agrees JBB isn't necessary for endgame content, but it is still quite useful.

Grouping while leveling is a great option too! But for people who want to solo, JBB is the best leveling tool you can get if you don't have Epic. It will take you from 45-60 faster than not using it while soloing.
Quote:

Reading comprehension

Old 01-26-2024, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Reading comprehension
Indeed, you missed the second paragraph that you quoted from me. Thanks again for admitting you were wrong about JBB.

I wouldn't need to edit posts if people like yourself didn't constantly lie about what I say. Being as clear as possible is a necessity when dealing with trolls.

The solution is for you to stop trolling and lying.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-26-2024 at 12:16 AM..