Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel so alone being from Terris Thule, welcome OP=-)
Your lonely?

Im from SZ I only have alawen.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel so alone being from Terris Thule, welcome OP=-)
You're not alone im from TT as well as 8 other servers not OP's server though hit me up on katiasa if u need monk weapons.. I'm just waiting in Rathe for brother z to despawn so i can get my lil gnome buddy up to turn in jboots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Dont forget im damaged goods now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Nobody is perfect, including the staff.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:05 AM
Decaying Skeleton

wow rsloan84 that would be awesome thank you. i will happily PL you one day too lol if i ever get there the exp is so much slower than i remember. iksar penalities suck LOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i fell really embarrsed Elmarnieh i reconize the name but i cant rem how we know each other. Been so long lol. Can u refresh my memory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] what expansion was it we played together? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

Well I was in Primordial Fury during Vel and Pop, dunno if that is where I know you from. I'm thinking it was a later era guild I was in though it could have just been bumping into you on the server.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:26 PM
Kobold

Hey Archerr welcome to P99. I am recently new to the server as well but I have had a lot of kind people help me out since I started. I'm probably going to be playing more on the Velious server when it comes out next week and I would like to pass on the generosity I have received here. I am not twinked by any means but if your iksar ever makes it to the mainland look up Zenkai if I am on and I will pass on some of the things people were kind enough to pass onto me.

Have you posted the name of the character you are playing on here? I didn't read all the posts. If not please do so and I will look for you as well.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sularus Oth Mithas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Archerr welcome to P99. I am recently new to the server as well but I have had a lot of kind people help me out since I started. I'm probably going to be playing more on the Velious server when it comes out next week and I would like to pass on the generosity I have received here. I am not twinked by any means but if your iksar ever makes it to the mainland look up Zenkai if I am on and I will pass on some of the things people were kind enough to pass onto me.

Have you posted the name of the character you are playing on here? I didn't read all the posts. If not please do so and I will look for you as well.
The velious server will be this server. Not a new one. Also, next week? Wouldn't that be lovely.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joppykid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The velious server will be this server. Not a new one. Also, next week? Wouldn't that be lovely.
https://www.epicemu.com/

Opens 4/10/13
Old 04-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds too good to be true. Hopefully it works out
Old 04-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey. Loving the game so far so many great memories flooding back whilst i play and i have missed the EQ community. Much nicer people than any other MMO ive ever played. So glad to be back. My name is Sparke in the game lvl 10monk so far [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sularus Oth Mithas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Dynamic Raid Spawning
In the event of overcrowded raid encounters, guilds will be allowed certain tokens per week to spawn raid boss encounters on demand, no need to wait around for random spawn timers while sacrificing valuable real life time. Enjoy the fact that your raid can have a set time and place, without dispute, incident, or provocation from other players.

Randomized Hotzones
Experience boosting hotzones will be randomly chosen and rotated through on a weekly - bi-weekly basis, providing you and other players the ability to group more often in higher risk / reward zones. Sometimes these hotzones may be announced without specifying the zone, making it a fun hunt for you and your friends.
Not classic, also more likely to be legally shut down by SOE if they're progressing through other expansions. This is what happens when 100 players get together and say "that would be cool, this would be cool...", except the other 95 or so players only wanted their part put in and hate any other deviation from "classic". I predict mercs and PoK within a year if it doesn't get shut down [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Swish; 04-07-2013 at 05:11 PM..
Closed Thread