Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's really the strongest case for not censoring anything. In my eyes the only censoring that should take place is doxing, or actual threats of physical violence.

Censoring based on morals is a slippery slope lubricated by terrible ideas.

My biggest advice for you is you get out of those worlds, read books not websites. Get out in nature.

Reading list: The Righteous Mind by Jonathan Haidt
My only critique of The Righteous Mind was that Haidt entirely omitted Prudence in his morality matrice.

As you may know, prudence is the tempering measure by which righteousness and overzealousness is determined.

I believe the oversight is due to the fact that the concept of prudence generally eludes the left entirely. This is precisely why they feel justified in shaming, deplatforming, and censoring anyone that doesn't wholeheartedly fall in alignment with their liberal agenda lock, stock and barrel.

It's also why they believe any moral conclusions that they have come to consensus on MUST be translated into law (so that it becomes illegal to disagree with their conclusions). They're simply incapable of a more live and let live philosophy intrinsic to western thought/culture.

Ultimately, leftist dogma has graduated to the category of "religion", at this point. Let's take the concept of egalitarianism and nondifference into consideration? What scientific proof is there for non-differentiation and equality in the natural world? Absolutely none, whatsoever. Yet their entire worldview and body politik is contingent upon the fallacy that we are all the same.
Last edited by Thorondor; 04-17-2019 at 05:02 PM..
Old 04-17-2019, 05:14 PM
Banned

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...28314257350657

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2019, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Right! It's almost like its a silohuette of the disparity between how ABC/CBS/CNN and ALL of the big tech favored Obama, and lobbied for Clinton disseminating outright fraudulent "polls" suggesting a landslide victory in '16 which, when proven to NOT be the case, cultivated in a 3 years-and-counting temper tantrum across literally EVERY other major news network and mega-tech media outlet.

It's cool that you have ONE example of the opposite though. Cheers, bro.

"Its.....like....the same....but different." There we go. That wording should totally sparkle with you, it is your religion, after all.
Old 04-17-2019, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right! It's almost like its a silohuette of the disparity between how ABC/CBS/CNN and ALL of the big tech favored Obama, and lobbied for Clinton disseminating outright fraudulent "polls" suggesting a landslide victory in '16 which, when proven to NOT be the case, cultivated in a 3 years-and-counting temper tantrum across literally EVERY other major news network and mega-tech media outlet.

It's cool that you have ONE example of the opposite though. Cheers, bro.

"Its.....like....the same....but different." There we go. That wording should totally sparkle with you, it is your religion, after all.
Old 04-17-2019, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fox News is biased. Duh.

It's essentially the ONE mainstream news source who isn't having a 24/7 stroke attack about Trump and you guys hate that.

Btw, look up tv ratings for the past month for all the news channels.

It's hilarious.
Old 04-17-2019, 05:49 PM
Banned

eroica got me on swole
Old 04-17-2019, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fox News is biased. Duh.

It's essentially the ONE mainstream news source who isn't having a 24/7 stroke attack about Trump and you guys hate that.

Btw, look up tv ratings for the past month for all the news channels.

It's hilarious.
"but it's ok for my team"

Old 04-17-2019, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
"but it's ok for my team"

I never said it was okay.
Old 04-17-2019, 05:58 PM
Banned

Latest ratings from Monday
Old 04-17-2019, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
which number bigger?
Closed Thread