Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-19-2022, 06:25 PM
Banned

I have been on the left since I was a teenager and I voted for Biden. I think Trump really simply was that unpopular, dude, and that's why he lost.

Whether or not he will lose again is a different issue I guess, a lot's changed since 2020 and I reckon more will change
Old 06-19-2022, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

I think he is so unpopular that it drove all the bushers to the democrat party.

I think anyone who still thinks that they hate republicans that hate trump are just too mixed up on the surface level media stuff and that you dont really care about anarchy and are a classic example of "turning conservative when they get older"

Trump is as anti establishment as you can get, beyond anyhting weve ever seen in our lives.

But because of Disney Pride commercials, the left is like, "nooo he's destroying the system and that puts stress on the minorities"

After 20 years of saying the system was systematically racist and corrupt.

Jesus christ i live in a mad house.
Old 06-19-2022, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Guy starts a trade war with china and all the left decides they are PRO nike suddenly.

It's insane.
Old 06-19-2022, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Default true lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy starts a trade war with china and all the left decides they are PRO nike suddenly.

It's insane.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-19-2022, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

I guess you're right trump is jesus and magic.
Old 06-19-2022, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he is so unpopular that it drove all the bushers to the democrat party.

I think anyone who still thinks that they hate republicans that hate trump are just too mixed up on the surface level media stuff and that you dont really care about anarchy and are a classic example of "turning conservative when they get older"

Trump is as anti establishment as you can get, beyond anyhting weve ever seen in our lives.

But because of Disney Pride commercials, the left is like, "nooo he's destroying the system and that puts stress on the minorities"

After 20 years of saying the system was systematically racist and corrupt.

Jesus christ i live in a mad house.
If he's anti-establishment how do you explain the multitude of connections to other extremely conservative billionaires like the Mercers, Thiel, Musk

I believe your struggle from this is all sourced in your complete misperception of the different power structures of America, you think of these things in terms of 'left' and 'right' and 'this party believed this and then believed that' when the reality is that the rich have always protected the rich, it's plain and simple

I like Trump's ability to shitpost his way into presidency. I do not like his explicitly pro-billionaire stances that come from a lifetime of connections to other rich pieces of shit. I do not think a working class person can shitpost their way into presidency. That level of immunity from repercussions only comes from being wealthy, which he's always been

And yes, I will explicitly and loudly say I do not like wealthy people at all
Old 06-19-2022, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If he's anti-establishment how do you explain the multitude of connections to other extremely conservative billionaires like the Mercers, Thiel, Musk
The establishment isnt those people, those are rich people, they make up like .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the world/establishment.

The establishment is the unconscious bias of someone who thinks because they are part of the establishment machine (owned by the rich people) causes them to enslave themself, the minorities, the poor, and is the cause of all the things that matter to you.

The establishment isnt the few men at the top, its the company that makes them the money. Its Disney, and Hollywood, it's culture. It's AMERICA.

If we destroy the establishemnt, the people who fight for those men at the top lose the security the men at the top lie about providing.

They find out that WE provide our OWN security, and the men on top are using our security to make us afraid of each other.

The establishment is the middle class american, who finally owns a home, and has enough debt managment that they think "if I made it here so can you, so I am going to become a reactionary and im going to try to consolodate what little wealth I have"

its not about consolodating wealth for the rich, the rich have more wealth than they need, they are after power.

consolodating wealth is the disease the middle class have, because its the symptom of the establishment.

The establishment is the system, not the rich people The people that decide to buy into this system, and to support it, at all costs, because the system scared them into fearing life without it.
Old 06-19-2022, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
The establishment isnt those people, those are rich people, they make up like .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the world/establishment.

The establishment is the unconcious bias of someone who thinks because they are part of the establishment machine, causes them to enslave themself, the minorities, the poor, all the things that matter to you.

The establishment isnt the few men at the top, its the company that makes them the money.

If we destroy the establishemnt, the people who fight for those men at the top lose the securith those men at the top lie to them about providing.

They find out that WE provide our OWN security, and the men on top are using our security to make us afraid of each other.

The establishment is the middle class american, who finally owns a home, and has enough debt managment that they think "if I made it here so can you, so I am going to become a reactionary and im going to try to consolodate what little wealth I have"

its not about consolodating wealth for the rich, the rich have more wealth than they need, they are after power.

consolodating wealth is the disease the middle class have, because its the symptom of the establishment.

The establishment is the system, not the rich people The people that decide to buy into this system, and to support it, at all costs, because the system scared them into fearing life without it.
i see what you're getting at but what i don't see is how becoming a trump supporter really addresses that. he supports those same corporations or everyday indifferent americans/westerners/europeans/whatevers just as much as joe biden does. i often die on the hill of 'capitalism is the real problem' but i will obviously admit that you can't actually address this problem by stating that. you have to eat an elephant one bite at a time, right?

i'd love to see a potential president that says "yes, i am going to absolutely destroy the health insurance industry. yes, i know hundreds of thousands or millions of people will become unemployed by this action. but it's worth it in the long run."

and then do that for a bunch of other evil structures which are populated by good-to-indifferent workers

but that person doesn't exist because of the power of those structures granted by bribes, regulatory capture, handshakes, college associations, whatever else.

how does a guy like donald trump actually address that?
Old 06-19-2022, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i see what you're getting at but what i don't see is how becoming a trump supporter really addresses that.
Im voting for trump in 2024 because I want the establishment to feel the pain they put on others.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for his policy:

he got us into less wars tahn any prseident in my life

he criticized NATO harshly for asking for US tax dollars, that they spent on Russian oil (i know this is a hot issue for you people because tyou thnk biden single handedly is killing putin and that trump would have actually been a russian agent, but in reality that is all a fUCKING STORY AND NOT REAL)

I believe america won the cold war, not nato. Nato is bullshit, and we never needed it after the cold war ended and it is the reason putin had the money to invade ukraine (before you stop raeding and quote this part stop I already know what whoopie Goldberg thinks)

he ended our war in afghanastan (without having peopel fall off airplanes and killing 13 soldeirs)

he drone stiked high ranking members of the enemy military (something I believe in, I dont like killing people while keeping high ranking members alive)

he lowered costs with china (I know yuo guys dont believe this one either but I know for a fact he did and it was great and the economic boom during him was great for people in my circles, I know in your circles they were not because you live in a fantasy world where trump is a china/russian spy and racism is decided in the white house)

Im sure there are like 10x things more that I cant remember, but I liked trump as president.

I am a huge fan of the abraham accords.

I didnt like his covid response, but it was bidens covid policy so that is irrelevant now.

I dont know much about how he destroyed the environment, Im am told he destroyed the environment, but I have yet to see any evidence other than the tears of liberals.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-19-2022 at 10:11 PM..
Old 06-19-2022, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The establishment isnt the few men at the top, its the company that makes them the money. Its Disney, and Hollywood, it's culture. It's AMERICA.
Allons enfant de la patrie!

Dulce et decorum est.