Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Banned

hammertime go check some IDs at the chowhall
Old 09-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Fire Giant

hammertime is such a homo, he couldn't even defend himself in smack talk conversation on mumble, I fuckin worked him few weeks ago rofl
Old 09-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snare [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet Swamp got rejected by the military because he was so out of shape from EQ
Deli's are always there to accept more of your kind into their employment.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hammertime is such a homo, he couldn't even defend himself in smack talk conversation on mumble, I fuckin worked him few weeks ago rofl
wut? Arent you the one that was in tears and begging oddjob to not rat out your RMTing empire in vent? And then commenced 10 mins of "why.. why? WHY?" over and over again when he let that cat out of the bag and you started to get thoes "your account has been banned" messages?

The rest of us were laughing and smiling hard as hell in the other vent room while it went down, happy that Justice was laid out on your ass!
Old 09-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Banned

Lol this server has become such a joke. There are about 10 guys running around on different chars trying to figure out who people are while all trying to back stab whenever possible. Then there are maybe another 20 casuals trying to some how level up enough to be able to kill these bitches because they are so annoying but the grind is to fucking stupid.

Oh yeah and then there is a pve guild.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

to mention the majority of players belong to such pve guild nihilum
Old 09-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lied?

I told my friends I was deploying and I wasn't, my old commander was loves my dick and when he was at my house I was taking off because I had a huge hard on.

Only reason hammertime knew is because I told him I have no friends because we used to be faggots.

I love to fuck just about anyone, but piss on me and i'll get off.

If you said something like that to me IRL I would be in tears, like I said I live nearby to a drag queen night club and can promptly show you some of my awards and medals and then slip my penis into you justifiably so.

This is actually the only time I have ever lied on the internet, if you are single Nirgon then i'd love to suck you down for the first time, I never fail for a big one lol
Whoa dude...
Old 09-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Banned

swampfeet is an angsty faggot regardless
Old 09-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lied?

I told my friends I was deploying and I wasn't, my old commander was loves my dick and when he was at my house I was taking off because I had a huge hard on.

Only reason hammertime knew is because I told him I have no friends because we used to be faggots.

I love to fuck just about anyone, but piss on me and i'll get off.

If you said something like that to me IRL I would be in tears, like I said I live nearby to a drag queen night club and can promptly show you some of my awards and medals and then slip my penis into you justifiably so.

This is actually the only time I have ever lied on the internet, if you are single Nirgon then i'd love to suck you down for the first time, I never fail for a big one lol

Better than Brokeback Mountain.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Banned

better than a gay animated sig

lol nerdy
Closed Thread