Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually I don't see that by Derubel's explanation. He says if you want to claim all of crypt you have to kill all 4. He never says you can't call "Heiro" if that is the only mob you are camping. Now I hope that is what he is saying. But by his wording it just looks like he is saying if you call crypt camp you have to kill all 4 or share it.
Aye, I probably just worded what I said incorrectly. This is correct.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Kobold

Most important question is: How you got that UI?
Old 12-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

how do i acquire OPs UI?
Old 12-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That makes no sense, If I want to go into the Baron room sit on his spawn and claim him as a camp. So if I am there first killing the Baron and a group wants to come down that means I automatically have to leave and they have precedent over me?
Or start killing all four mobs, yes. Or work something out with the group.

Like I said, ruling each room as an individual camp has FAR more headache and abuse potential then just calling the whole crypt one camp.
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikku82 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most important question is: How you got that UI?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do i acquire OPs UI?
I'm the one developing it. I haven't released an updated version that is up to the point that mine is. There is a botched version on the forums under the technical discussion forum.

I'll be posting a new version once i finish the original spellbook.
Kobold

I don't know what this thread is about, but I know not to group with anyone who uses that UI.

Edit: I really don't understand what this discussion is about, if some shaman is solo camping Hiero, you shouldn't be able to come in with a full group and claim Hiero just because you're capable of camping it. You can have the other 3 spawns, though. Likewise, if a group is at crypt killing the 4 spawns, you can't just sit in the Hiero room and claim it after them.
Last edited by Reiker000; 12-06-2013 at 01:06 PM..
Old 12-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what this thread is about, but I know not to group with anyone who uses that UI.
Only the most intense players can play well in 640x480 resolution, with 6 hotkeys and text based commands to replace disciplines!
Old 12-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Like I said, ruling each room as an individual camp has FAR more headache and abuse potential then just calling the whole crypt one camp.
Ridiculous.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Glad it's so cut and dry, So what defines a camp? is it all NPCs within aggro range of where you would be camping? because you can stay in the room and kill 1 NPC without getting aggro of more?
Is it all NPCs within a 30 foot area?

If a camp is defined as an area that a person or group can clear, then whatever I can clear is my camp? I don't go into Crypt and farm a single boss but I don't understand how you can tell people they can't claim just 1 NPC as a camp if they can hold it. I know you want to encourage grouping but that is not everyone's game.

I agree that if someone is killing the entire Crypt area that one asshole SHOULDN'T be allowed to move in and then say on you were killing Emperor so you weren't here so I'm taking the Hiero as a camp.

But visa versa is just stupid if the person was there FIRST and a group comes in and just takes the spawn he has been killing well isn't this group doing the same thing that the Asshole in the first situation was doing to the group?
Old 12-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualentity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm the one developing it. I haven't released an updated version that is up to the point that mine is. There is a botched version on the forums under the technical discussion forum.

I'll be posting a new version once i finish the original spellbook.
Please do. Need this UI to enhance my immersion