Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying it's perfectly OK to lay a huge train at the very edge of a raid group so that even if they move an inch it will aggro them? Neat.
how come lcrit is blameless but chillwin gets banned? control your mobs. either ban em both or dont ban anyone.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying it's perfectly OK to lay a huge train at the very edge of a raid group so that even if they move an inch it will aggro them? Neat.
It is. At least by the concensus of fools at zonein each week. It's perfectly fine to drop 50 mobs at TOV zonein stairs - the person to [re]agro such a clusterfuck would be at fault.

P99.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:33 PM
Sarnak

Chillwin does nothing wrong, never catches an LTK fte via the trains agro nor brings anything in LOS of the pad room, get better BG
Old 01-02-2019, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Well the founder of the project thinks what he did was shitty enought to ban him for it so maybe rethink your position on whats acceptable and not ina high end raid zone. This wasn't in Crushbone or Blackburrow
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-02-2019, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never catches an LTK fte
Assist aggro.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Also LOL at Tempest getting kicked out of ToV - I unfortunately missed the last repop.

I will be amazed if the guild survives until Spring before imploding on itself
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-02-2019, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

Ban him? He's on right now lol
Old 01-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chillwin does nothing wrong, never catches an LTK fte via the trains agro nor brings anything in LOS of the pad room, get better BG
You obviously don't understand the agro mechanics of trains.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Fire Giant

Couple things you gotta remember is BG is a newer guild coming into ToV, they aint in here each week and when new guilds come into ToV you gotta be extra careful. Be specific when and where trains are happening, talk to other guilds ask them where they are etc to see how you can avoid training them. Put yourselves in BG shoes, bunch of KOS shit gets dropped outside their raid and they are responsible for that? Maybe thats how we do it on the top end guilds but Rogean aint got time for that shit, he doesnt put up with training hence the punishment. There was more Chillwen could of done to prevent his train from going anywhere near their raid.

I commend BG and AG for coming into ToV during the repop, they could of bagged a shit load outside ToV but they are dipping their toes into the fuckfest of ToV during a repop. Its chaos out there.

@Raev ty, everyone plays to each thier own, I like having my little alt army decked out. 6400hp war, 4k mana FT3 cleric, just enough to be effective if that role is needed to be filled. I gotta admit though, see'ing Aikons, Kelz, Detoxx etc all decked out makes me a little jelly.

If you can't poke fun publicly at your competition, you aint having enough fun on P99. Like Valick getting locked in Xygoz room =D
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 01-02-2019, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was more Chillwen could of done to prevent his train from going anywhere near their raid.
This exactly. I'm far from crucifying Chillwin who is a decent chap, but this whole 'Chillwin did nothing wrong' movement is silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gotta admit though, see'ing Aikons, Kelz, Detoxx etc all decked out makes me a little jelly.
The thing is though, because you have to camp out everywhere you end up playing multiple toons, I think it's generally more effective to spread the love a little rather than being the weak link in the raid gear-wise 75% of the time. Especially since you can pick up those high bang-for-the-dkp-buck items like a Belt of the Destroyer, Zlandi talisman and 2H primal, etc.
Closed Thread