Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
both of those choices are super lame, especially wood elf plate with katanas. AbstractVision is a huge weeb and probably use an anime girl as his avatar on discord. yikes!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 286.jpg (81.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-04-2019, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Hahaha
Photoshop a robo cop helm and dye his 'armor' rubicite red and we're in business! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 10-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Fire Giant

Half-Elf warriors can also worship Prexus... does that mean they get to join the Erudian Brotherhood?

As for fashionquests to last the ages... here are my musings.

Barbarian Warrior with guise is solid--both look great in plate and chain and you get double the fashionquesting.

Erudite Paladin is a classic--they look so good with a flaming sword and melee Erudites look boss in basically anything.

Human Druid or Monk are solid from classic on, especially in leather (and even more especially with eye patch or dark mustache beard face). Honestly, humans are pretty top notch, but are held back by really bad chain and plate helms.

Troll's consistently look awesome in plate and even chain--can't go wrong with troll.

None of the elves really look cool to me anymore, except maybe Wood Elves in Rallos Zek or other esoteric Deity plate (anything but that awful seafoam Tunare junk).
Last edited by Keebz; 10-04-2019 at 10:21 PM..
Old 10-05-2019, 12:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Human Druid or Monk are solid from classic on, especially in leather (and even more especially with eye patch or dark mustache beard face). Honestly, humans are pretty top notch, but are held back by really bad chain and plate helms.
Don't forget that in Velious they get the pimpin' dragon-wing helm! (definitely in my top 3 custom-helm graphics!)
Old 10-05-2019, 09:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
both of those choices are super lame, especially wood elf plate with katanas. AbstractVision is a huge weeb and probably use an anime girl as his avatar on discord. yikes!
Wrong on three accounts.

Considering your post history shows you have a vocabulary consisting of "yikes" and "sucks ass" and you only seem capable of petty pseudo-pedantic insults I would say that you sir are the weeb. Not necessarily your fault, one is only capable of what they learned and so therefore you probably grew up being abused and told you suck ass. I pity you and am sorry for whatever childhood trauma you endured to make you turn out this way.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This looks like the world is on fire and people are running around in terror while being rained or perhaps hailed upon. About how I imagine P1999 Green. Nice sig.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

Thanks, I cut a section out from the animation "The Garden of Words" which I think is the most beautifully hand drawn animation art ever made.

This is the original before I tinkered with it.
https://imgur.com/a/o9MBm9K

I also scaled it down and optimized it so its less than 1mb to be nice to the people with low bandwidth / data caps.

I thought about using this other one I originally made.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by AbstractVision; 10-05-2019 at 10:38 AM..
Closed Thread