Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2020, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Khaall was always good at spinning his rhetoric, and making it out like he was the good guy. Most of the people on the server know what you are like Khaall. Those that don't will find out soon enough. One thing is for certain, your guild will never progress with you in charge.
That's probably not a bad thing. People that end up at the top are usually foaming at the mouth for pixels and willing to step on their "friends" to meet their desires. Good on him to sticking to his values.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-07-2020, 05:13 AM
Sarnak

i dont get the flames / complaint on khaall. During my time in TSS khaall has always been fair, always helpful to his guildmates, and nothing but exemplary in leading raids and dealing with other guilds.

he was the one behind the fear golem race idea, and it had opened the door for smaller guilds to have fun and get a small piece of raid mobs.

i'm honestly curious why some people are negative on him.
Old 12-07-2020, 06:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Khaall was always good at spinning his rhetoric, and making it out like he was the good guy. Most of the people on the server know what you are like Khaall. Those that don't will find out soon enough. One thing is for certain, your guild will never progress with you in charge.
The majority of your post history is you obsessing over the leader of a casual raid guild.

Seek help.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Show us on the doll where he touched you... Clearly he must have done something heinous for you to be so obsessed with him. Oh wait, so you mean he's just a guild leader on a 20 year old elf sim, who didn't facilitate you getting loot fast enough for your liking, got it.

Take a step back, and tone down the immersion dude. Try going outside.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Saying that guild will never progress when it doesn't particularly want to progress seems like a compliment to me. Only a person who has contracted a severe case of the pixel sickness would see a guild sticking to its purpose as some sort of insult. After 11+ years here it has grown old watching guilds develop pixel fever, turn raid-obsessed, then flame out as their core joins whoever is on top at the time. It's a common story on P1999 and it's nice to see a few which stick to their purpose.

I don't know anything about Khaall other than he apparently uses a name from Game of Thrones? Never watched that television show, either, but some folks just stink at coming up with names. He said his family has had a child recently. If it's a first child, here's my own observation: The first 6 months stink, the first couple years aren't great, but after that point it gets better and better. My own daughter's 8 years old and has turned into a delightful little gal and an appreciated member of the household. The pixel addicts might not understand but it's well worth losing some EQ time over, and certainly more important than a video game guild.

Danth
Closed Thread