Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2021, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot faking CH chains on FRAG tanks, then officers replying literally with "Well you don't own /OOC" on multiple occasions, even in the UN, is all that needs to be said about current Riot.
Definitely not a cool thing to do but if you all put 1/2 the effort you've spent complaining about it into putting that person on ignore the situation is a non-issue.
Old 02-14-2021, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely not a cool thing to do but if you all put 1/2 the effort you've spent complaining about it into putting that person on ignore the situation is a non-issue.
So we should just ignore all Riot in anticipation of them doing this? It's not the same person, retard. And the whole "its not cool, BUT" is literally Riot officer mentality. See how that works out.
Old 02-14-2021, 05:16 PM
Banned

It was the same person. Nice personal attack though. Classic freedom.
Old 02-14-2021, 05:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot faking CH chains on FRAG tanks, then officers replying literally with "Well you don't own /OOC" on multiple occasions, even in the UN, is all that needs to be said about current Riot.
You know that FRAG made the same response in the past, it’s called matching and mirroring.

But FRAG spam ooc with chains when they don’t have FTE. People are dicks in /ooc and it is a public channel as much as people are arseholes in /ooc but nobody owns it.

Here is a crazy idea use /gu ? O that’s right Freedom can’t kill fuck all on their own and neither can AG but together you have AG warm bodies lemmings following and a pizza delivery neckbeard.

Guild421 are a the only thing worth killing on p99 and boy this is gonna fun few months. You have had a spat of a few good weeks with a heads up on the new meta, hacking tunare etc, but the problem is you have prolly the 3 biggest egos on p99. It’s a ticking time bomb
Old 02-14-2021, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know that FRAG made the same response in the past, it’s called matching and mirroring.

But FRAG spam ooc with chains when they don’t have FTE. People are dicks in /ooc and it is a public channel as much as people are arseholes in /ooc but nobody owns it.

Here is a crazy idea use /gu ? O that’s right Freedom can’t kill fuck all on their own and neither can AG but together you have AG warm bodies lemmings following and a pizza delivery neckbeard.

Guild421 are a the only thing worth killing on p99 and boy this is gonna fun few months. You have had a spat of a few good weeks with a heads up on the new meta, hacking tunare etc, but the problem is you have prolly the 3 biggest egos on p99. It’s a ticking time bomb
All I see is butthurt in this post.
Old 02-14-2021, 05:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
All I see is butthurt in this post.
Which part? All of it? Care to break it down section by section and tell which part of what I said isn’t true? Put option to one side please tell me what I said isn’t fact ? Thanks in advance
Old 02-14-2021, 05:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which part? All of it? Care to break it down section by section and tell which part of what I said isn’t true? Put option to one side please tell me what I said isn’t fact ? Thanks in advance
Worrio there's no shame in admitting defeat. Guilds come and go on this server. I'm sure Riot will create something new and exciting and be a juggernaut like they once were.
Old 02-14-2021, 05:49 PM
Kobold

<- not worrio, man you guys will try anything for attention
Old 02-14-2021, 10:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
O that’s right Freedom can’t kill fuck all on their own and neither can AG but together you have AG warm bodies lemmings following and a pizza delivery neckbeard.
This aged well.
Old 02-14-2021, 11:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
This aged well.
Every enemy in p99 is a pizza delivery person.