Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2021, 01:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're trying to say that minorities are incapable of affording a car, that's really racist.

I like how you do correlation->causation that voter ID is racist because minorities can't "afford" it, but not that voter ID -> less voter fraud.

You can always get a state ID, it's not hard.
Where is the proof of wide spread voter fraud that makes these changes necessary?
Old 04-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So yeah, equating black people's ability to participate in our democracy (something they've been systematically denied the right to do for centuries) to someone unable to buy a beer without ID: that clearly shows you understand the issues here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the exact same thing. If not proof of identity, then proof of age. How about both? There's no reason to not make voting the same bureaucratic nightmare everything else is in this country and there's no reason something so (symbolically) important should escape the show proof of who you say you are requirement that is literally everywhere else.
Last edited by Cecily; 04-04-2021 at 01:32 PM..
Old 04-04-2021, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is the proof of wide spread voter fraud that makes these changes necessary?
You must not watch very much Fox News.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who gets to determine how to define "widespread"? Where is the proof there is NOT "widespread" voter fraud? Why wouldn't we want to avoid all fraud regardless of whether it's "widespread" or not?
Old 04-04-2021, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Todd herman said on the radio as a matter of fact that illegal immigrants get 25k each for a stimulus package for breaking the law. Dont ask me, ask Todd Herman. He's the one that told me it was true. Are you saying hes not an honest actor and was lying to everyone?

If you dont have a car, you dont have a drivers license. If you live in a large city and use public transport, you dont have a drivers license. Voter ID is racist because the numbers plainly show that minorities and poor people are effected in a severe way. You can watch the elections from year to year and see the numbers go down after voter ID is put in place. Usually its in response to democrats winning, too much, not "fraud".

Funny how there have only been like 14 cases of actual voter fraud in the past 30 years but we NEED voter ID sooooo badly. Nobody does that with ANYTHING. So if you get one counterfeit dollar, you have to check every single dollar and check IDs, afterwards?? No, you dont. This has happened to you and you still dont check every single dollar you get from the bank with your little grease pen. Why would this standard apply to voting? Nothing works like that. Nothing.

Can you name even ONE thing where the response to 1:1000000000 is every single one must now be checked, every single person must show ID for this RIGHT? Just one thing, anything. What justifies this response? You cannot even give people water, now.
Hi I'm a poor person. I have an "Identification Card." I show it to buy smokes and booze and deal with government agencies and other institutions, like the bank and college.
Last edited by Cecily; 04-04-2021 at 01:44 PM..
Old 04-04-2021, 01:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a weird way of spelling Whig.
Lincoln wasn't a Whig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet you have a really good explanation for that

Quote:
Why do you need proof? Every other country has stringent Voter ID laws, the question is, why are we behind?
Old 04-04-2021, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who gets to determine how to define "widespread"? Where is the proof there is NOT "widespread" voter fraud? Why wouldn't we want to avoid all fraud regardless of whether it's "widespread" or not?
Google 'proportional response' and change your mind-diaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lincoln wasn't a Whig.
Was too.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

If you want my take on it...
MLB has a major stake in the Chinese market.
China wants to be able to control the US elections via mail in vote fraud to help keep people in power that are sympathetic to them.
Anything China wants, you'll see bizarre things like this come up.

Long shot but after the last election, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Old 04-04-2021, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want my take on it...
MLB has a major stake in the Chinese market.
China wants to be able to control the US elections via mail in vote fraud to help keep people in power that are sympathetic to them.
Anything China wants, you'll see bizarre things like this come up.

Long shot but after the last election, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2021, 02:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was too.
Maybe at first, but not at the end of the political career, nor when he signed the Emancipation Proclamation.
Closed Thread