Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2021, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no point during the EQ timeline in which Full Skyshrine is BiS for any class.
Best on server at that time I should say.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best on server at that time I should say.
This is sort of like telling a Rogue in full T2 that he doesn't have good gear because T3 also exists and is better than him when no one else on the server has any of it.
Old 04-09-2021, 12:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What were you guy's main characters? I was the first level 50 on test server? Can you guess my name? Big hint: it's awfully close to the name on this forum.
My first main in the classic era was Totec, dwarf cleric. Eventually founded super small guild <Iron Flame>. Later on I mained Sett, Iksar SK(some time in Primal Brood) and then Eoghan barbarian BL.

I'm blanking on name, but the first to 50 that I recall was a DE necro, in tight with the TSF folks.

I wish I remembered more names of people on the server. Other folks in my guild: Vilyadhos, Sirenax, Madoc, Hanako, Kryten.

-Tot
Old 04-09-2021, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, Totec and Eoghan rings a bell. I think I hung out with ur BL in the wall of slaughter like 5 mins once.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totekk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My first main in the classic era was Totec, dwarf cleric. Eventually founded super small guild <Iron Flame>. Later on I mained Sett, Iksar SK(some time in Primal Brood) and then Eoghan barbarian BL.

I'm blanking on name, but the first to 50 that I recall was a DE necro, in tight with the TSF folks.

I wish I remembered more names of people on the server. Other folks in my guild: Vilyadhos, Sirenax, Madoc, Hanako, Kryten.

-Tot
The necro you are referring to was Khay, and he was the second level 50. The first 50, me, was a druid named daman. I eventually almost completely quit the server when they started doing the random buffing of players to level 50. Was also notious for a reign of terror for awhile, killing every level or anone grouping with them that didn.t legitly earn level 50 lwhen they introduced the eventual tallon/vallon zek "faction/race" wars or whatever they called it for a month or two.

I mostly did solo stuff on test but did a decent bit of stuff with a lot with the early batch players who hit high levels pretty quickly like sidious, karleigh, khay, fistandantilous(sp?), zintin, Bukaru/bukaroo.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, Totec and Eoghan rings a bell. I think I hung out with ur BL in the wall of slaughter like 5 mins once.
Entirely possible. I just realized I don't remember the name of the iksar shaman I used to box at all, and I probably spent hundreds of hours looking at him hehehe.

Flayzernax sounds really familiar.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The necro you are referring to was Khay, and he was the second level 50. The first 50, me, was a druid named daman. I eventually almost completely quit the server when they started doing the random buffing of players to level 50. Was also notious for a reign of terror for awhile, killing every level or anone grouping with them that didn.t legitly earn level 50 lwhen they introduced the eventual tallon/vallon zek "faction/race" wars or whatever they called it for a month or two.

I mostly did solo stuff on test but did a decent bit of stuff with a lot with the early batch players who hit high levels pretty quickly like sidious, karleigh, khay, fistandantilous(sp?), zintin, Bukaru/bukaroo.
Yeah yeah yeah, I remember you. =) We probably just happened to run into Khay more often. I think we were in our 20's maybe by the time you guys had hit 50. We mostly 6manned stuff and didn't end up cross pollinating a lot, or at least I didn't.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Haha, yup I used to log on and spam Khay like every day while he was leveling. He buffed me once in Nektulous on a sham, then eventually put me on ignore.

Weird how little I actually remember from those days. I saw him once in skeleton form in Kithicor and was immediately like obsessed with spamming him about how cool it was.

I doubt ppl rly remember me, I used to spam the login chat a lot as Flayzernax when the server was down.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

The nameless server has more world of warcraft npcs named after the nameless players than any other everquest server. It was a real treat to find these when wow was new.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The nameless server has more world of warcraft npcs named after the nameless players than any other everquest server. It was a real treat to find these when wow was new.
srsly??
Closed Thread