Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Orc

Question The hell is wrong with people?

Was sitting at zone-in to a mid level zone when two players come training out 3-4 mobs. I decide to jump in to help try to derail the train a bit to give them a chance to get out. So one player zones due to low hp and the other stays to try to contest for the mobs off of me while knowing that he could not have taken them by himself. Of course I out damaged the guy and apologize for taking his kills, albeit I had no real reason to apologize due to this being a train. The guy then proceeds to banter on about how he doesn't want my half-assed apologies and that I could have left him with a mob or two instead of contesting for them. Proceeding to tell me how he has helped people with trains and done such.

Shortly after I made my way to a group that needed me to tank, getting attacked by a mob on the way that just so happened to be directly through an area that people tend to pull through. Someone from another group pulls past me and his mobs aggro me, probably due to social aggro and him not bothering to damage the mobs. Fight my way through that and the guy comes back and says something sarcastic along the lines of "Yeah, wasn't like I was pulling that or anything."

This tends to happen on multiple occasions as of late, and it's pretty annoying to say the least. I hope it's just a portion of the general population that just so happen to be selfish ass-hats. Not even gonna bother mentioning player/guild names, but I'll be sure to keep them in mind when it comes to making future groups.

</rant> / complain / QQ
Old 08-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

People would probably be nicer if you weren't constantly KSing them.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualentity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the hell is wrong with you people?

If that isn't a loaded question, I dunno what is.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

the type of person that is still playing classic, emulated EQ in the year 2013 is generally a terrible person.

you need to lower your expectations of behavior community to about what you would expect from queueing into a random League of Legends game
Old 08-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Word.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:50 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 people, are pussy-ass, cake-ass, punk-ass, trick-ass, fuck-ass, suck-ass, dick in the booty-ass, ky jelly packing-ass *****s, who better get their bitch-asses up off the game *****.

Lol, fer reel doe~
Old 08-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualentity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was sitting at zone-in to a mid level zone when two players come training out 3-4 mobs. I decide to jump in to help try to derail the train a bit to give them a chance to get out. So one player zones due to low hp and the other stays to try to contest for the mobs off of me while knowing that he could not have taken them by himself. Of course I out damaged the guy and apologize for taking his kills, albeit I had no real reason to apologize due to this being a train. The guy then proceeds to banter on about how he doesn't want my half-assed apologies and that I could have left him with a mob or two instead of contesting for them. Proceeding to tell me how he has helped people with trains and done such.

Shortly after I made my way to a group that needed me to tank, getting attacked by a mob on the way that just so happened to be directly through an area that people tend to pull through. Someone from another group pulls past me and his mobs aggro me, probably due to social aggro and him not bothering to damage the mobs. Fight my way through that and the guy comes back and says something sarcastic along the lines of "Yeah, wasn't like I was pulling that or anything."

This tends to happen on multiple occasions as of late, and it's pretty annoying to say the least. I hope it's just a portion of the general population that just so happen to be selfish ass-hats. Not even gonna bother mentioning player/guild names, but I'll be sure to keep them in mind when it comes to making future groups.

</rant> / complain / QQ
Kill stealing cunt
Closed Thread