Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2021, 05:30 AM
Orc

Default A Renewed hope.

Turning once again, and this time more generally, to the question of invasion of p99 by crytogmer's, I would observe that there has never been a period in all these long years of which we boast when an absolute guarantee against invasion, still less against serious raids, could have been given to our people. In the days of the incident of the bridge, of which I was speaking just now, the same wind which would have carried his transports across Erud's Crossing might have driven away the blockading fleet. There was always the chance, and it is that chance which has excited and befooled the imaginations of many Federation tyrants. Many are the tales that are told. We are assured that novel methods will be adopted, and when we see the originality of malice, the ingenuity of aggression, which our enemy displays, we may certainly prepare ourselves for every kind of novel stratagem and every kind of brutal and treacherous manœuvre. I think that no idea is so outlandish that it should not be considered and viewed with a searching, but at the same time, I hope, with a steady eye. We must never forget the solid assurances of sea power of prexus and our high base int.

Sir, I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once more able to defend our island home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of rotations and bad at gamers, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of The Dark Men of Odus – every man of them. That is the will of the server and Odus. DMO and it's allies, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of Norrath and many old and famous UN channels have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Federation and all the odious apparatus of Federation rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in the UN, we shall fight on the forums and server staff DM's, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in Veeshans Peak, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches of Oasis, we shall fight on the plane of sky, we shall fight in the karanas and in the streets of freeport, we shall fight in qeynos hills; we shall never surrender.

bolded the important part. We will never surrender to crybullying, we will never give up our native home the palace. LONG LIVE THE ERUDITE.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-10-2021, 05:34 AM
Planar Protector

Default My server arrived just the other day

Came to the interwebz in the usual way
But there were was loot to camp and dragons to slay
He learned to petition when I was away
He was laywerin' 'fore I knew it
and as he drooled
He said I'm gonna be like you, Blue
You know I'm gonna be like you
Old 04-10-2021, 05:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turning once again, and this time more generally, to the question of invasion of p99 by crytogmer's, I would observe that there has never been a period in all these long years of which we boast when an absolute guarantee against invasion, still less against serious raids, could have been given to our people. In the days of the incident of the bridge, of which I was speaking just now, the same wind which would have carried his transports across Erud's Crossing might have driven away the blockading fleet. There was always the chance, and it is that chance which has excited and befooled the imaginations of many Federation tyrants. Many are the tales that are told. We are assured that novel methods will be adopted, and when we see the originality of malice, the ingenuity of aggression, which our enemy displays, we may certainly prepare ourselves for every kind of novel stratagem and every kind of brutal and treacherous manœuvre. I think that no idea is so outlandish that it should not be considered and viewed with a searching, but at the same time, I hope, with a steady eye. We must never forget the solid assurances of sea power of prexus and our high base int.

Sir, I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once more able to defend our island home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of rotations and bad at gamers, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of The Dark Men of Odus – every man of them. That is the will of the server and Odus. DMO and it's allies, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of Norrath and many old and famous UN channels have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Federation and all the odious apparatus of Federation rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in the UN, we shall fight on the forums and server staff DM's, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in Veeshans Peak, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches of Oasis, we shall fight on the plane of sky, we shall fight in the karanas and in the streets of freeport, we shall fight in qeynos hills; we shall never surrender.

bolded the important part. We will never surrender to crybullying, we will never give up our native home the palace. LONG LIVE THE ERUDITE.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you don't got guild motd.
Old 04-10-2021, 09:23 AM
Banned

Wink

Old 04-10-2021, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

This post honestly belongs in red server rnf
Closed Thread