Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Kobold

Send a message via ICQ to vageta31 Send a message via AIM to vageta31 Send a message via Yahoo to vageta31

From the patch message listed on Jify's link it says that rubicite was pulled out in the same patch that Sol Ro was added.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:13 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Copied from my post in another thread:

Temple of Solusek Ro: October 13th, 1999
Battle of Bloody Kithicor / Plane of Hate: October 31st, 1999 (estimate)
Plane of Sky: January, 2000
Kunark: March (or April), 2000
Ruins of Old Paineel (The Hole): June 22, 2000
But, when was LR removed? I've heard that when it was removed, class specific gear was brought into the game. Currently only 1/2 of the class specific planar loot is in game, and LR is gone.

If LR was removed, and then PoH gear was changed, that would mean PoH would have to be released for LR to be removed. right?
Old 02-05-2010, 01:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jify [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But, when was LR removed? I've heard that when it was removed, class specific gear was brought into the game. Currently only 1/2 of the class specific planar loot is in game, and LR is gone.

If LR was removed, and then PoH gear was changed, that would mean PoH would have to be released for LR to be removed. right?
I think just the PoF class specific armor was put in initially when LR was removed and then eventually came the rest of it with PoH.

So i guess warriors/clerics couldnt get their class-specific armor for a while?
Old 02-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think just the PoF class specific armor was put in initially when LR was removed and then eventually came the rest of it with PoH.

So i guess warriors/clerics couldnt get their class-specific armor for a while?
I don't know. It just doesn't make sense to me that Verant/Sony would add in full suits of armor for Monks, Wizards, Druids, Paladins, Rangers, Shadowknights, and Necros. And then at the same time, give every other class 1-2 drops off the Phobos.

Phobo's are dropping PoHate armor, that makes me think 'hrmm, PoH armor dropping, PoH should be open, no?" I'm really just after getting some more raid content for the server.

If we can't have new raid content, giving back some of the content we had a month ago would be great! lol. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]