Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
physically not possible to cover my tracks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2013, 06:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Kobold

lol@anyone listening to Sirken, everyone already knows who you really are... HIMMLER!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:58 PM
Sarnak

ZOMG MAYBE IF I RIM SIRKEN NICE AND HARD I MIGHT GET A DUPED FUNGI ZOMG

Because yeah, database access is required to dupe items
Old 07-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

No DB access would be required to cover tracks.....I thought you had better reading comprehension skills
Old 07-16-2013, 08:03 PM
Fire Giant

I see what you did there, but still no 'proof' on duping items. Actually everything you have said has no proof - And in the educational world,(you should know you are in college) Nothing is fact unless there is some type of credible reference. Which none has been presented this entire time.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No DB access would be required to cover tracks.....I thought you had better reading comprehension skills
Well Im not so sure that covering tracks is needed given how the GMs have responded with the info I gave them already. Maybe they all take a 'blind eye' like Sirken does.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razdeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see what you did there, but still no 'proof' on duping items. Actually everything you have said has no proof - And in the educational world,(you should know you are in college) Nothing is fact unless there is some type of credible reference. Which none has been presented this entire time.
The GMs have it, and you see what kind of results you are getting: none.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he had database access he could have the items appear in inventory via item ID. It's this same reason why I keep telling people Rogean and Nilberg can not be corrupted from the playerbase via RMT. If they wanted to sell shit they could do it themselves.
Closed Thread