Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 05:03 PM
Kobold

Angry Designated No PL Zones?

Is this possible? Pleno the barb shaman is in Unrest right now hogging all the yard spawns. I asked him if I could pull from his train and he started being rude, despite several people in the zone telling him to play nice. Crap like this really kills my immersion.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Won't happen. But just pull from his train anyway. Nothing bad will happen to you unless he zones lol.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:04 PM
Fire Giant

he's supposed to share via PNP.

[ANONYMOUS] dip|o the Conjurer
Old 01-27-2014, 05:06 PM
Kobold

I started AOE'ing his pack after he was a jerk, and he said that I would be banned for it.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

My understanding of the rules (and to be fair, my rules lawyering is nothing like what's-his-face with the Jenny McCarthy avatar) is:

* if the guy is just taking a camp's worth of mobs, he's not doing anything wrong (and not even being a jerk in my book), if you try to mess with him (eg. steal his mobs) you could get in trouble

* if he's taking most of the zone's mobs, he's the one that will get in trouble (for zone disruption); you're still safer petitioning rather than messing with him, but I really doubt you'd get in trouble for taking a few mobs from him

* if he's taking anywhere in between, it's kinda fuzzy/gray; he definitely becomes a jerk in this range, but there's no guarantees who (if anyone) would get in trouble
Old 01-27-2014, 06:03 PM
Banned

Red99 has mobs and a more family friendly environment in general
Old 01-27-2014, 06:08 PM
Aviak

Yea well we had the same thing in MM Heallun of FE is pling someone and he kills our group by a train and says tough. Took like 15 mins to get a rez from him and it is completely his fault.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Best part of R99 is you can kill other players.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:50 PM
Kobold

I don't think a rule needs to be enacted, but me and about 2 other people had been soloing stuff in the unrest yard (OP was obviously one of them) for literally hours when this happened. Things are all fine for quite a while, we're each in our own little area killing stuff and retreating to safe spots, and this dude comes in and suddenly for at least an hour, maybe two, there was hardly a mob up in the entire yard. Extremely annoying. It should just be a courtesy thing. With it being such a popular zone, PLers should respect other people's ability to get exp. I think it's fine that people can buy PLs, but don't make the PL in a high traffic area. Just, maybe, I dunno, have some respect for your fellow players?
Old 01-27-2014, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Best way to flush out PLers? Form a group and kill off as many mobs as possible... and if they train you at CE in MM report promptly!
Closed Thread