Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I see where you're coming from Hasbinbad. Let's forget EVERYTHING Greenranger said and focus the attention on me because I'M the douche bag. Due to me dropping one minor name call after all the garbage tells and racism I received from him when he (OMG) died (by his own mistake) and I helped him get back to his corpse. This is all just clicking now (not).
k no offense but your coming off liek a real drama queen right now. if your gonna post a thread about every arugment or incident you have you probably should quit playing.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by GreenRanger; 01-26-2010 at 05:59 PM..
Old 01-26-2010, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

You are thirsty.
You are out of drink.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Fire Giant

all i can say is greenranger wanted to sell me a bow but disappeared then :P
Decaying Skeleton

That's not the case Greenranger, for I've had a problem with probably a dozen or so people. It's the way you acted and responded to the situation, even when we tried to help you. Oh well, lost cause man. Good Luck heh
Old 01-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Reggy I think you misunderstood, Hasbin is trying to say you are both acting silly. Greenranger for his tells in a game.. and you for taking his tells super cereal and posting them on a forum / making him more mad then he was.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the way you acted and responded to the situation
The way you acted isn't exactly a monument of maturity. The screenshot you are showing shows him being civil at first and you responding poorly. The first and second comments were condescending by trying to tell someone how to act. The third was childish. Which is what I'm fairly sure Hasbin was saying. Unfortunately the two people who replied to Hasbin's post had took it as him saying greenredneck did nothing wrong, which wasn't the case.

If after he asked if there was a spot in group, if you just replied stating that he was replaced since he just logged and was gone for a few minutes, and left it at that, either the responses from both of you wouldn't have happened or he would have gone off and you wouldn't look like someone who provoked someone with crappy responses.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are thirsty.
You are out of drink.
LOL i was gana say the same thing but i kept my mouth shut...... to funny!!!
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 01-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Large Bat

Funny.
When I originally played EQ I would understand this post, it was common.
Now, I have the illusion that the ones playing EQ classix, are the ones that played it originally, say 10 years ago.
Meaning you're all above 15, (unless you played when you were 5) and probably 30+.
This is where I get lost ><

Ohya~
Old 01-26-2010, 06:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know, I was all set to join you in the anti-racist drama. I hate racism. I try and tell people about it every chance I get. There's a lot of reasonable people that I have pissed off because I get oversensitive about racism.

GJ!
Curious as to why you are over sensitive to racism? Not to stereotype and Inglorious Bastards being a terrible movie and your avatar is of a Jewish character, you aren't by chance, Jewish?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In America, being a person of color is probably better than winning the lottery by any standard these days..

So, what's there to be over sensitive about?
Last edited by Recyclebin; 01-26-2010 at 06:59 PM..
Old 01-26-2010, 06:58 PM
Kobold

i lol'ed

Asmoth (sloth reborn)
17 Human Shadowknight <Inglorious Basterds>

Krysanth Firemedic P99 Red
Rogue
Closed Thread