Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2016, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean its only been what 14 years since WoW came out? I think you can stop holding a grudge now :P Obviously Blizzard has been the superior game company over Verant/Sony/Daybreak.
That's not the problem. The problem is I bought Diablo 3, then shortly afterwards the D3 expansion came out and I didnt want to pay another $50 while owning what became half of a game.

Also Hearthstone matchmaking invites you to RMT for cards, because its totally fine that I get matched up against all gold decks when I've just finished getting my basic ones.

On top of that, TF2 is still fun. Do I really need a TF2 clone for £30 ($40)?
Old 05-26-2016, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

I guess Blizzard could have copied TF2 and made the game free-to-play and charged you $2.49 per key to open Mann Co. Supply Crates like TF2 does.. but something tells me you'd still be here complaining if they did.

Instead, they released a really polished game that costs $40. Any future DLCs, heroes, or maps will be patched in for free. You get loot crates in the game by simply playing, and it costs nothing to open them and equip their contents.
Old 05-26-2016, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

i have the PC version;
question, can the PC & counsel version play with one another?
Last edited by Trungep99; 05-26-2016 at 02:09 PM..
Old 05-26-2016, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not the problem. The problem is I bought Diablo 3, then shortly afterwards the D3 expansion came out and I didnt want to pay another $50 while owning what became half of a game.

Also Hearthstone matchmaking invites you to RMT for cards, because its totally fine that I get matched up against all gold decks when I've just finished getting my basic ones.

Overwatch is not a pay to win game. I believe you can only pay extra for (some not all) additional skins and such, but that doesn't take away from the game play. All characters & maps come with the game.

i have the PC version;
Last edited by Trungep99; 05-26-2016 at 02:10 PM..
Old 05-26-2016, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean its only been what 14 years since WoW came out? I think you can stop holding a grudge now :P Obviously Blizzard has been the superior game company over Verant/Sony/Daybreak.
Wow came out at the end of 2004. Hope this helps in your math.
Old 05-26-2016, 02:17 PM
Banned

In my experience, anyone actually above average at MOBA style games has played more than enough to unlock everything they use. It takes practice to get decent.

Here's the though process:

"Oh shit I lost -- because of my n00b team. Looks like thats my 3rd game going 1/5...It's because of I can't play any of the good champions -- yea that's it!"
Old 05-26-2016, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow came out at the end of 2004. Hope this helps in your math.
I did say "what 14 years". Honestly i wasnt even doing math i knew it came out betwen 2002 and 2005. I'm not a historian of MMORPG's and to when they came out and i'm sure as hell not wasting time looking it up just to make a comment on this forum lol.
Old 05-26-2016, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Overwatch is not a pay to win game. I believe you can only pay extra for (some not all) additional skins and such, but that doesn't take away from the game play. All characters & maps come with the game.

i have the PC version;
No each console is separate server and PC also.
Old 05-26-2016, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You know there are super cheap decks that actually do well vs any kind of deck right? Look up Budget Hearthstone decks and enjoy. D3 i'll give that to you. It was a shit game when it came out and probably still is.
Old 05-26-2016, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

In fairness everyone knew D3 was shit before it even released
Closed Thread