Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Default Jeff Sessions

Alright here: https://youtu.be/GsDyc38MstQ

All you pot head supporters get ready for a future national ban on weed to become enforced
Old 11-22-2016, 05:31 PM
Fire Giant

Trunge seems to think we live in a dictatorship, except everyone with an R next to their name is a co-dictator and they all have ultimate power

You pride yourself on being well educated, but I'm beginning to think you majored in gender studies or something, because you don't understand how anything works

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 11-22-2016, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trunge seems to think we live in a dictatorship, except everyone with an R next to their name is a co-dictator and they all have ultimate power

You pride yourself on being well educated, but I'm beginning to think you majored in gender studies or something, because you don't understand how anything works
You didn't watch the video or don't know who sessions is nominated to be. I want legal weed
Old 11-22-2016, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright here: https://youtu.be/GsDyc38MstQ

All you pot head supporters get ready for a future national ban on weed to become enforced
You mean the guy that DESTROYED the KKK in Alabama? Yeah I can see how you are triggered, hate his guts, and want to try to draw hate against him over pot and such small issues better left for states to decide.

BTW, are you like a recruiter for the KKK doing a recruitment psyops here?
I don't think anyone here is interested [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2016, 05:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't watch the video or don't know who sessions is nominated to be. I want legal weed
It's only illegal if you get caught

And if you'd choose a lesser person for the job just because they want to legalize a substance, it means youre a drug addict

Quote:

Old 11-22-2016, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean the guy that DESTROYED the KKK in Alabama? Yeah I can see how you are triggered, hate his guts, and want to try to draw hate against him over pot and such small issues better left for states to decide.

BTW, are you like a recruiter for the KKK doing a recruitment psyops here?
I don't think anyone here is interested [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want legal weed.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

What he is saying is that if republicans had their way, it wouldn't be up to the federal government to determine such things. It's the (((actual fascists))) on the left with their dogma and false morality, that feel compelled to force everyone else to allow or disallow things that may not be culturally acceptable among a certain people, in a certain state.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's only illegal if you get caught

And if you'd choose a lesser person for the job just because they want to legalize a substance, it means youre a drug addict
No he said weed is a dangerous drug. If he is confirmed to the cabinet you should then expect the states that approved legal weed will most likely have to shut down shops.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
No he said weed is a dangerous drug. If he is confirmed to the cabinet you should then expect the states that approved legal weed will most likely have to shut down shops.
Because Sessions is the only man in america with legislative power

Quote:

Old 11-22-2016, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I just want legal weed.
You've been crying and screaming in multiple threads on how much of a threat you think the KKK is, but just give you pot and you're cool with it all?

lol?

what a fake lol
pfffff... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]