keep droprate the same and profit
Old 02-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

If you guys can con the GM's into it, more powah to you!! XD
Old 02-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it kills me the only piece of LR I need was ninja looted at the gm event by a level 1 =p
I feel you Ektar. Indasha ninja'd my pegasus cloak and open flaunted it about in ooc. I'm still waiting to get my cloak. H8 ninja lewters & griefers taking advantage of the lack of GMs & guides.

Oh.. and /unhijack.

Bring back the LR!
Old 02-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

thread is essentially very simple -- let's either bring back lustrous russet or open hate, YEAHHHHHHH
Old 02-03-2010, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vageta31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is it always *after* you get what you want that it's decided to nerf the drop rate?
lololol

The drop rate is 0. He's advocating increasing it to something more than 0.

Don't you feel dumb now?
Old 02-03-2010, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Damn. I mean, I try to stay away from forum posting, but I keep getting drawn back in... I've been able to turn away from a simple dumb comment here and there, sometimes just abandoning the entire thread to save myself.. but this one.. oh lordy lord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vageta31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh I don't think lowering the drop rate makes any sense seeing as Hasbinbad has near a full set... Why is it always *after* you get what you want that it's decided to nerf the drop rate?
So yeah hasbin already slapped you for this comment, but it's more than just ignorance of the fact LR stopped dropping. See above (quoted below)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hi guys!

So, before lustrous russet was removed...
It was, like, flat out said. No "high end" knowledge required; no research required. Hi, FIRST thing said in the whole thread. Kinda set the tone for the whole post, so you'd think this would explain the rest of the silliness... but it does not.

Quote:
This is a re-living of the classic experience. People are wanting to do things that they may not have been able to do the last time around.
Yeah... not as you're putting it. This is a recreation of the classic experience. People may want to do things that they may not have been able to do the last time around, but the server doesn't care. This project is not meant to get everyone a DE mask, manastone, LR, etc. - this has been made clear by Nilbog. This is his project to recreate EQ 99 style, and we are mere numbers and charts to him.

Quote:
On that note I could care less if they add it back in or not
Apparently you're aware that LR was taken out? Not touchin this one anymore than that...

Quote:
but if they do why nerf it? Why not give others the same chance you had?
Well this one has been hit upon too, but uh: because it's not supposed to be in anymore.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

let's either bring lustrous russet back into the game, or release PoH
Old 02-03-2010, 04:10 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hi guys!

So, before lustrous russet was removed, my guild (including myself) were all foaming at the mouth for PoH to be released. So, in the patch where the cryosilk robe and the lustrous russet was removed we thought "sweet, they're removing that stuff according to the natural timeline progression, that means PoH is coming out!"

but that was like a month ago, and we've gone from foaming at the mouth to being bored and playing grabass! (fun, but also gets boring)

I have a set of lustrous russet armor -- so this isn't for me, but i propose to put lustrous russet back into the game until PoH comes out! It'd be beneficial to all of divinity, most of transc, some of IB, and any other possible guilds that wanted to hop into fear. Would also give people something to do. We're currently in a sort of limbo state.

Thoughts?
I'm Tristin teh OR and I approve this message.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
this one toos
Old 02-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
By all the power invested in me as Doug. I also approve this message.