Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is friday friday everyone gets down on friday, isnt it?
Old 01-06-2021, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats. You spent $200 on a NYC helicopter tour. Which every American can do at least 3 times now thanks to Congress.
Lower-middle class person triggered. Maybe if you work very hard and really put your mind to it, one day you will be able to fly in and out of our beloved city on your own chopper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2021, 12:12 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lower-middle class person triggered. Maybe if you work very hard and really put your mind to it, one day you will be able to fly in and out of our beloved city on your own chopper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol =P It is an amazing city isn't it? I miss pre-Covid NYC =(
Old 01-08-2021, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
***Beep Bop Bo Beep - Poor person detected, poor person detected - initiating sanitization mode***

Here I can been seen getting my Christmas bonus in cash instead of direct deposit

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
***Beep Bop Bo Beep - Poor person detected, poor person detected - initiating sanitization mode***

Here I can been seen getting my Christmas bonus in cash instead of direct deposit

(picture of money here)
All kidding aside, no. I have everything I want, and my only regrets are the smiles, the poor quality jokes "knock knock - Who's there? - It's me daddy!", and questions I missed from my kids because I thought it was really critical that I collect robust bonuses (though not for posting on everquest emulator message boards)

I'm just trying to help others examine their focus, examine the way they spend time in what is much like a meat grinder churning out money so you can spend it so you can churn more. When you buy something what do you get? Just some thing. Even when you go the smart route and buy experiences like long yacht trips or permanent residence in the tropical locale of your choice, you quickly realize that what actually is valuable is your relationships with the people that surround you. You quickly realize that your happiness is rooted in your junky guts and brain more than in any external circumstance.

Some people are like P99 level 60 guys with multiple BIS toons that will still betray their friend for an extra piece of sellable loot. They get some kind of joy from amassing more money, but are basically perpetually unhappy. Its nice that they can buy their clothes of preference, and drive their car of preference or pickup truck or SUV like Bard has, but its a minor convenience. Just ask a dying rich guy. Either he is clinging on to his pixels and still fucking hates you, or he is saying something similar to what I'm saying if he saw the light.

Bristlebane bless you.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-12-2021, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

High BMI detected from the previous poster

In other news - I just learned Royal Caribbean canceled my Bahamas cruise in April due to Covid. Guess I will have to dust off my passport (just kidding it's not dusty) and travel somewhere this spring instead.

Sorry to all the poor people who are still killing dragons, I am no bull shit praying for you.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-12-2021, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Only old people go on Royal Caribbean cruises.
Old 01-12-2021, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

Thanks to the Rona, I commute in my PeeJays to my couch so i can Zoom!
Old 01-12-2021, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

only boomers have cash after 2020 lol
Closed Thread