Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hell yeah I started some toons on Project D2, but i kinda petered out when i heard about resurrected. Project d2 might still be better based on the QoL changes they made though, with twice the inventory space, shared single player bank, stacks of 100 for mats etc.
Yah the QoL stuff is super nice, and a new ladder season started about 2 weeks ago so it's fairly popular right now
Old 03-30-2021, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are starting to realize that unless they are playing Iksar they are wasting their time.

The only joy left in this game is collecting curskins for Mugruk and wishing you were level 9 so you can hit Kurns. I know this because when a young lizard is collecting curskins he says stuff like 'wow this is great xp' and you can tell he is happy. And later he's like 'wow i have six stacks of bone chips' and he's all excited about trying to sell them so he can get some banded armor. He says stuff like "oh man i haven't played this in 17 years" and "it's all coming back" and also "this is great and all these lizards are so friendly".

No one says that in Rivervale or Gfay and they never will.

Best thing anyone reading this can do is delete their existing toons and start fresh in the Field of Bone.
This.
Old 03-30-2021, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2021, 02:02 PM
Banned

Old 03-30-2021, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Imagine doing something with you life instead of just playing EQ all day (it was 8 am on a weekday when you posted this in central USA)
Old 03-30-2021, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine doing something with you life instead of just playing EQ all day (it was 8 am on a weekday when you posted this in central USA)
wakes up early, works out, has breakfast, catches up on the news, makes some forum posts, invests $100,000,000 in retail economy, has a beer and hits the links.
Old 03-30-2021, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally only have to eat once every three days and I can always afford an uber to the seashore. Also I am so ugly I am completely safe from creeps like you.
Old 03-30-2021, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wakes up early, works out, has breakfast, catches up on the news, makes some forum posts, invests $100,000,000 in retail economy, has a beer and hits the links.
Replace hits the links with prepares lecture for guild members on trakanon mobilization.
Old 03-30-2021, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Everquest on a time-locked server can be beaten, that idea that it can not be is what propels incels into killing dragons into infinity.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-30-2021, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are starting to realize that unless they are playing Iksar they are wasting their time.

The only joy left in this game is collecting curskins for Mugruk and wishing you were level 9 so you can hit Kurns. I know this because when a young lizard is collecting curskins he says stuff like 'wow this is great xp' and you can tell he is happy. And later he's like 'wow i have six stacks of bone chips' and he's all excited about trying to sell them so he can get some banded armor. He says stuff like "oh man i haven't played this in 17 years" and "it's all coming back" and also "this is great and all these lizards are so friendly".

No one says that in Rivervale or Gfay and they never will.

Best thing anyone reading this can do is delete their existing toons and start fresh in the Field of Bone.
sold [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I will start an iksar shadowknight tonight.
Closed Thread