Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2021, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We can assume that toxic in this and all subsequent usages means dressing up as a sexy secret agent assassin and kissing cute boys.

Why is she back in the news? Power of attorney is pretty ironclad, public pressure cannot pierce it.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you are toxic

I just make fun of you

If you'll excuse me, I have my sides to tend to
didn't answer my question. What made you this way. You want to "make fun of you" on a forum. Why? No one is butt hurt over it. You are simply a toxic person and really, there is no reason for it. Just grow up, man.
Old 07-06-2021, 12:11 AM
Fire Giant

How the fuck did not one other guild get a tov mob??? Is there not a second guild on green?
Old 07-06-2021, 02:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How the fuck did not one other guild get a tov mob??? Is there not a second guild on green?
It was cuz of soul fires, then some racist erudite guild then not being given free mobs to even the gear disparity... now I don't know what it is

Truth is these guys just want free stuff and to not have to compete. They were given public raids before all the bag limit stuff. They belong on TLP.

My suggestion is blow your dkp in Force of Kingdumb then join up with Shinko. Serious, positive advice.

This launch had a shockingly low pop, historically speaking. The retarded hundreds of rules and poor sportsmanship from these asshurt mongoloids of the participation trophy generation are killing the community.
Old 07-06-2021, 03:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No other guild tried as maybe it was not important to them, they had other goals in mind. Why does it have to be a rush to ToV on day 1? No one really cares outside of ST. So if that means theres not a second guild on green...then theres not a second guild on green. Lonely at the top(and boring it seems).

I am sure ST enjoyed themselves, and I am sure the other guilds enjoyed themselves to. Fun was had by all. No need to come in here and stir the pot when no one really cares.
Old 07-06-2021, 03:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My suggestion is blow your dkp in Force of Kingdumb then join up with Shinko. Serious, positive advice.

This launch had a shockingly low pop, historically speaking. The retarded hundreds of rules and poor sportsmanship from these asshurt mongoloids of the participation trophy generation are killing the community.
If people wanted to join Shinko I am sure they have already.

As for the pop, well it could be a lot of reasons. Like not releasing a time for opening, or it was in the middle of the day on Friday, or it was the start of a Holiday Weekend. Or maybe people just don't want to put up with the BS toxic stuff anymore and just play when they choose, rather than poopsocking a god damn raft in North Ro for hours on end.
Old 07-06-2021, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If people wanted to join Shinko I am sure they have already.
No it hasn't sunk in for some of em yet and I think it will.
I'm chatquesting and I see their gains.

None of the people I've talked to from Kingdom, BL etc that are raiding POP on TLP mentioned Soulfires, lack of free mobs, bladestopper aggro or "racist Erudite guild" as their reason for *never* wanting to play P99 again - whether there are changes or not. Those ships sailed and I'm hoping it's not every case (it was for all I talked to tho).

It comes down to, in their opinion, entitled (for a certain reason in some cases HEH) whining and endless legalese. Their feels are the same as mine, that's not the classic experience. It just feels fucking gross.

Charge a sub for P99, make it single owner only on accounts and end this entitled whining and endless rules shit. I'm not thrilled with giving up 20 a month for something that used to be free but this alternative is nutso and the pop #s along with the testimonials I received confirmed what I said all along.

OR of course you could abandon these certain entitled types trashing your community and join up with Shinko. Your population is a thousand lower than it should be and not because of me or not nerfing more classic items. What I saw at that "bag limited Inny" isn't experiencing classic content, it disgusted me as a purist.
Old 07-06-2021, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Once any guild kills Vulak, everyone under that guild tag is transported to Blue server
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 07-06-2021, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
OR of course you could abandon these certain entitled types trashing your community and join up with Shinko. Your population is a thousand lower than it should be and not because of me or not nerfing more classic items. What I saw at that "bag limited Inny" isn't experiencing classic content, it disgusted me as a purist.
I wonder how many hundreds have quit the server because of staff's unwillingness to ban racist trolls like yourself.
Old 07-06-2021, 01:52 PM
Banned

None I've talked to

It's cucks like you, seriously lol

You're worse than racism for people to tolerate

At least I share a decent meme or crack a joke once in a while, it's just constant virtue signaling and seething asshurt from you

But I'm not racist, I don't hate people for skin color - just their actions and content of their character
Closed Thread