Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-29-2022, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah isnt prison just a like rapes for everyone and our generation has done jack shit about it? Great example of how hope and change was bullshit.
very few people are raped in prison

most homosexual activity is consensual

there are submissive men who act the female role. they're not raped per-se, they assume that role as a survival mechanism. they probably would rather not do it, but i'd rather not go to work today either.

the men who do the penetrating do not consider themselves homosexuals as the men they are fucking are considered women for those purposes

they will answer on surveys that they are not gay, and when released they will resume their regular heterosexual lives

I have hot gay links full of graphic homosexual prison lust studies if anyone wants to shoot me a dm.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 01-29-2022 at 12:21 PM.. Reason: I wanted to mention my scientific interest in gay prison sex.
Old 01-29-2022, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit this guy is retarded

Where in MY ENTIRE post history does there exist an anti-semitic comment?

back to the OP: So Libtards, go ahead and explain the legal logic here, and how it benefits our society as a whole?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgend...ting-sentenced
The vast majority of the American public would agree this sentence wasn't stringent enough.

If every other violent offender case resulted in proportionally equal justice across the span, you'd have a point. Maybe.

The trans thing is just Faux News whipping up faux outrage to get clicks and eyeballs in much the same way as the perp is trying to get some much needed attention in the age of "look at me".

If any of you don't have some measure of sympathy for the lost 17 year-old child who could sexually assault a little girl and then still feel like he needed to get more negative attention by pretending to be a woman while going through the prison system, you're probably sociopaths. But that, of course, doesn't mean he shouldn't be locked up.
Old 01-29-2022, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The trans thing is just Faux News whipping up faux outrage to get clicks and eyeballs in much the same way as the perp is trying to get some much needed attention in the age of "look at me".
Yeah faux news should know by now they are nowhere near as successful as CNN on whipping up faux outrage or fearmongering for that matter
Last edited by Convict; 01-29-2022 at 12:58 PM..
Old 01-29-2022, 12:59 PM
Banned

I dont think OP understands what two years in prison with that kind of paper work means. The people already know who that person is, their crime, and have a plan when they arrive at the prison. Thats going to be two years of hell, maybe a death sentence. Not saying that dont deserve it, cause they do. That person is going to be victimized, abused, and made to feel like they made that girl felt every single day. Probably go into debt or get forced to commit another crime in prison to remain in prison for longer so the abuse can continue. Thats some nasty paper work and the population is going to destroy that person every day.

"You should commit suicide if you get the chance" lol rust

Fox news cant just put a black person or someone with a spanish sounding last name in the "crime" section every day on the fox website. lol They gotta mix it up with some trans white people now and then.
Old 01-29-2022, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont think OP understands what two years in prison with that kind of paper work means. The people already know who that person is, their crime, and have a plan when they arrive at the prison. Thats going to be two years of hell, maybe a death sentence. Not saying that dont deserve it, cause they do. That person is going to be victimized, abused, and made to feel like they made that girl felt every single day. Probably go into debt or get forced to commit another crime in prison to remain in prison for longer so the abuse can continue. Thats some nasty paper work and the population is going to destroy that person every day.

"You should commit suicide if you get the chance" lol rust

Fox news cant just put a black person or someone with a spanish sounding last name in the "crime" section every day on the fox website. lol They gotta mix it up with some trans white people now and then.
10 year old girl gets sexually assaulted in a public bathroom

libs "that's some nasty paperwork"
Old 01-29-2022, 02:14 PM
Banned

Lets stop pretending you care about the girl. You're only here cause a trans person did it. If you cared, you'd abandon your religion.

Kinda reminds me of the crime when that woman was raped in a changing room and she has the dress with the DNA on it but the guy is running from the test.

You're ok with that. Lets stop pretending.
Old 01-29-2022, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets stop pretending you care about the girl. You're only here cause a trans person did it. If you cared, you'd abandon your religion.

Kinda reminds me of the crime when that woman was raped in a changing room and she has the dress with the DNA on it but the guy is running from the test.

You're ok with that. Lets stop pretending.
Y are u calling the perp trans? Because that's how they "identify" and its the PC thing to do? Radical inclusivity or whatever?

Every idiot who plays into the rapists delusion, or game, however, just reinforces that they are even really trans, gender dysphoric, or whatever.

Even the right wingers here are mostly gracious enough to admit this rapist guy is full of shit.

Stop throwing the trans label around without some real proof.

Perp is a male. And a rapist. A child rapist. Those are the only hard facts.
Old 01-29-2022, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah the people who want law and order dont care about 10 year old kids being assaulted.

Get a grip libs these arguments are like for retards.
Old 01-29-2022, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get a grip libs these arguments are like for retards.
Like, totally.
Old 01-29-2022, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perp is a male. And a rapist. A child rapist. Those are the only hard facts.
A rapist of child's or a child that does rapes?