Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-28-2022, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we're going by the fox article definition of rape, this wouldn't help.
Medically it should, since the removal of both testes would result in a significant drop in sex drive (possibly counter-able through male sex hormones which man taking hormones to be a woman shouldn’t be prescribed in high quantities anyway)

It’s why they have chemically castrated sex offenders in the past
Old 01-28-2022, 12:17 PM
Banned

Want to support someone?

Give opportunities to get them off drugs. Learn about fitness and health. Teach them real pragmatic shit. Train and condition them to be hygienic and conscientious. If they fail at all those opportunities. Put them the fuck outa there misery.

Injecting people with hormones doesn't do fuck all towards all that and just creates side effects or dependence on the hormone givers.

I'm not saying people shouldn't transition. I'm saying it's an absolute waste to devote public funds to it when someone can't get out of the slum they already live in and enable themselves. If they get out of that slum and get a call center job and went to the gym and had an affordable living opportunity they will fix their own problems. Without needing the states authorization to cut each other's dicks off and certify them male or female. In fact the creating a just and livable world and sustainable orderly society is of paramount importance to anyone's individual abilities to transition. What is the point if they take their homeless begging funds to McDonald's and get beat down for growing their own food and selling it without a license.
Old 01-28-2022, 12:17 PM
Banned

This thread is now Roganized (small tm)
Old 01-28-2022, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
twitter version or real version?
Dunno I wanna know too. They say it a lot.
Old 01-28-2022, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Medically it should, since the removal of both testes would result in a significant drop in sex drive (possibly counter-able through male sex hormones which man taking hormones to be a woman shouldn’t be prescribed in high quantities anyway)

You said dick, sneaky pete.
Old 01-28-2022, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Castration only helps a little. And lowers the impulse. I can easily still have male-female intercourse just the desire isn't there personally. Plus my own genitals are repulsive guilt inducing organs. Fuck that sex drive right out the window. A real sicko will get off on domination and control and hurting others without even successfully mating anyway. So that is kind of a red herring.
Old 01-28-2022, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said dick, sneaky pete.
Lol a woman with balls? I meant both
Old 01-28-2022, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Castration only helps a little. And lowers the impulse. I can easily still have male-female intercourse just the desire isn't there personally. Plus my own genitals are repulsive guilt inducing organs. Fuck that sex drive right out the window. A real sicko will get off on domination and control and hurting others without even successfully mating anyway. So that is kind of a red herring.
Ya true, a lot of the drive of rape is power and control
Old 01-28-2022, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol a woman with balls? I meant both
If this board is any example, they usually do the balls first. Orchioectomy I'm not spelling that right.
Old 01-28-2022, 12:25 PM
Banned

I’d have to disagree on the hormones being terrible part. They are indeed a life sentence and they can indeed have side effects but people underestimate hormones

Hormones do have a large impact on a person’s thoughts and behaviors. If a person believes they are the other gender, then starts dosing large amount of exogenous hormones, they absolutely will reinforce that belief by altering their thoughts towards masculinity or femininity. It’s not just about the body changes, they alter thoughts as well

Hormones are powerful, especially exogenous ones. Don’t underestimate them