Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 07:43 AM
Kobold

I am such a bad cheater, I do not even know what a zone warp is.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, im going, after things like, the soulfire again, lets start with, recharging items, that is an exploit that is why it was FIXED on live, soulfire being clicked by anyone other then paladins, was, also, an, exploit, that is why it was FIXED to be pally only, clickable, on live, yet these exploits are still in p99 because ppl say its classic bro, but if that is the case why is the warp exploit in karana that gets you close to qeynos hill zoneline already fixed (im glad it is fixed before you try saying, i want the exploit, i want all exploits gone) cause, that warp, is classic right, the reason, is cause the DEVs enjoy the, two exploits i mentioned at first, they use it, themselves cause at the end of the day it is all about them raid pixels and, making it as easy, as possible to attain them, lets be real, here, and admit if you gotta use exploits to beat, a raid boss you are pathetic and, having a raid full of ppl that can CH 5 times is exactly that.
How do you use 26 commas and only one period! What the fuck is wrong with you?
Old 11-04-2019, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ultimately the answer is "it's subjective". They fix some exploits, they don't fix others. It used to feel like there was a clear line, but with Green that line has been smudged a lot, and a lot more "subjective-feeling" calls about what is and isn't an exploit have been made.

Their server, their rules.
I wonder if it felt this way because it was rushed. I don't mean that in a negative way, because this is a volunteer-run project and there aren't a lot of volunteers at that. But once they announced it was coming in October, it seemed like there was quite a flurry of activity. We got UI changes, lighting that people had been asking about for years suddenly is worked on and finished, and a lot more. And the beta server went up and people found a zillion things that weren't classic that the staff worked to get resolved.

Given RL timing/schedules of the staff, I really wonder if anything that happened that feels like they're being too subjective (I mean, not shit like soulfire and recharging, of course... but stuff like mage research drops, WK warp, dot ticks on moving targets, pets taking exp, etc.) just FEELS that way but really wasn't. That it just didn't get handled in time for green because there was too much to get done.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Sarnak

just a casual reminder tecmos RMT'd who fucking steals shit from other peoples accounts so anything he says regarding Everquest or this server, or even 'Character' in general, should be totally ignored and laughed at

just a total fucking scumbag

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 11-06-2019, 05:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just a casual reminder tecmos RMT'd who fucking steals shit from other peoples accounts so anything he says regarding Everquest or this server, or even 'Character' in general, should be totally ignored and laughed at

just a total fucking scumbag
I'm allowed to post here after 10 years or so lol. I get it this page is for exactly that but i played with Tecmos many times and i like that guy. Hope he's doing well irl.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_DarkSavant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm allowed to post here after 10 years or so lol. I get it this page is for exactly that but i played with Tecmos many times and i like that guy. Hope he's doing well irl.
So the user with the name "DarkSavant" back upp the credibility of the user named "Tecmos Deception".
Old 11-06-2019, 09:36 AM
Banned

JuiCy SiP
Old 11-06-2019, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by saftbudet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the user with the name "DarkSavant" back upp the credibility of the user named "Tecmos Deception".
This could be the dumbest argument to use on an internet forum ever.

Completely regardless of any of the actual points being made.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This could be the dumbest argument to use on an internet forum ever.

Completely regardless of any of the actual points being made.
It could also *NOT* be that what you said there.

*puts on undersized thinking cap*

🤔
Old 11-06-2019, 12:47 PM
Banned

i DO recall using the SG teleport camp bug so I could eventually explore WW at my leisure
should classic exploits be allowed
debatable
Closed Thread