Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentEpilot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id love to see ZEM changes, no need to always make guk an overcrowded clusterfuck.
Agree to this - I would also like to have class exp penalties removed and mage pets on venders. I think obvious small balance changes should be made even if it's not technically classic.
Zekdos - Troll SK
Old 11-27-2019, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

Rotating zem was classic
Old 11-27-2019, 04:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree to this - I would also like to have class exp penalties removed and mage pets on venders. I think obvious small balance changes should be made even if it's not technically classic.
This. And they’ve done it already, with the removal of Bards being able to kite 25+ mobs, only being allowed 4 at a time
Old 11-27-2019, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithjinternet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. And they’ve done it already, with the removal of Bards being able to kite 25+ mobs, only being allowed 4 at a time
So edgy.
Old 11-27-2019, 05:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So edgy.
Thank you for elevating the conversation.
Old 11-27-2019, 05:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do hope on the next green server a few years down the road they'll consider going harder with the "classic in spirit" changes. The politics and logistics of it are obviously a headache, but I'd love to see older zones being utilized, even if that means changing their itemizations to make them more attractive or their ZEMs, whatever will encourage people to go to places other than unrest and mistmoore
Completely agree. We don't love Everquest because it's old. We love it because of its mechanics and its a good game in its foundation. So make the other parts of the world more fruitful to level/farm! Doesn't mean core game mechanics are changed.
Old 11-27-2019, 05:48 PM
Aviak

server pops are fine now with the split. Do not merge
Old 11-27-2019, 05:49 PM
Sarnak

Do we really need to have this argument again
Old 11-27-2019, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
time to merge the threads
A wild Galach appears! Thanks for all the work you've put in policing Green/Teal my man!

You been dealing with more shit than an apprentice plumber the past few weeks!
Old 11-27-2019, 06:25 PM
Sarnak

Agree roth is at the upper end of the population.That's his problem.You know what people we're asking in gfay yesterday can we have increase xp for this weekend because cant seems to move up in level. It does seems like still plenty of people in gfay and couldn't believe it but I ask myself what people in the 30s doing in unrest.
Closed Thread