Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2019, 04:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
having pet attack is the neck beard shit that caters to RMT ...
I'm probably going to regret this.... but explain how you think A leads to B here.
Old 12-17-2019, 05:51 AM
Large Bat

Got a bag of these from Lesser Faydark while camping the Orc Chief. Turned them in at 21 and my exp bar didn't move at all. It definitely moved at this level before today.
Old 12-17-2019, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got a bag of these from Lesser Faydark while camping the Orc Chief. Turned them in at 21 and my exp bar didn't move at all. It definitely moved at this level before today.
To be fair, at level 21 your XP bar shouldn't move significantly for turning in CB belts at all
Old 12-17-2019, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont get why they do fucking idiot shit like this but leave in stuff like pet attacking macros or recharging...

Stuff like this takes the fun out while having pet attack is the neck beard shit that caters to RMT ...

Oh wait...
By pet attack macros do you mean the ability to create a button that says /petattack rather than having to type it yourself each time? In what way does that cater to RMT?
Old 12-17-2019, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By pet attack macros do you mean the ability to create a button that says /petattack rather than having to type it yourself each time? In what way does that cater to RMT?
I believe hes referring to the ability to pet track mobs and know if they have spawned or not. And I suppose it relates to RMT because it's possible to sell items you get off named mobs that you might of found out were up by pet tracking them?
Old 12-17-2019, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

RMT is also a dirty word in Britain, but for other reasons...
Old 12-17-2019, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furitor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair, people buy these off newbies to level their alts. In return newbies get money. Now the economy is less of an economy, but *shrug* guess we'll have to PL the old fashion classic way and still take green conning mobs away from people (probably worse).
Problem with that is it is considered "Monopolizing most or all of the kills in an area".. unless you are only taking a couple mobs in which that is pointless.
Old 12-17-2019, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Connecting pet tracking to RMT is the kind of galaxy brain thinking I visit these forums for.
Old 12-17-2019, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

Are you guys new around here? This is literally the entire aspect of p99. They constantly tinker and tune the game to make it more of a grind. Everyone knows about, or a great money camp is found? Nerfed. All quests that were repeatable for good exp/plat for the level range? Nerfed or removed. Is an item godly? drop rate will be Nerfed. Is an ability/spell too good? ninja nerfed.

Anything related to XP/plat/item farming is not classic on this server. These things will always be tuned downwards.

Its classic 'custom'.
Old 12-17-2019, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Nothing more classic than unwarranted nerfs!
Closed Thread