Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2020, 06:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Live play etiquette in this situation, you DO NOT F-ing pull thru someone else's camp! That's war son! Any player worth their salt should know this. Holy hell what you private server players thinking? Why are private server players so dumb?
I remember on live dispelling and fearing mobs when people did this and then camping out, logging back in and just watching their pull get 10 times crazier
Old 12-23-2020, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Live play etiquette in this situation, you DO NOT F-ing pull thru someone else's camp! That's war son! Any player worth their salt should know this. Holy hell what you private server players thinking? Why are private server players so dumb?
Maybe, but if a named mob spawns and it’s not inside someone else's camp I’ll do my darndest to pull it to my group [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i’ll even harmony the pull to keep it under control, and maybe even harmony a canp it has to run through.
Old 12-23-2020, 09:33 AM
Sarnak

I consider this KC, stop crying and get over it.
Old 12-23-2020, 09:35 AM
Kobold

Sorry you didn’t get banker loot...

...oh wait, wrong thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2020, 03:44 PM
Large Bat

It’s KC so trains are to be expected. Be happy it’s a pretty easy zone to jump in a group for an hour or so and get some exp and get out. Also pretty easy to get a rez if you do die.
Old 01-02-2021, 03:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Its so odd to me that people accept trains in KC. let a similar experience happen in another dungeon, then i almost guarantee these same people will have their thoughts shifted.
Old 01-02-2021, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azerakiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let a similar experience happen in another dungeon, then i almost guarantee these same people will have their thoughts shifted.
Well, of course. Different area, different expectations. Left courtyard is an almost unique case because the camp sits right on the main pathway through Karnor's. Most the time groups set up camps in their own discreet areas off the busy routes. I still have a problem with other groups deliberately trying to train and wipe people (much as how chardok AE groups used to do to anyone who had the gall to try to level there) but per the original post that wasn't the case here. Simple pulling should be expected. I've seen more than one courtyard group set up there for the specific purpose of trying to command the zone and peel stuff they liked off other folks' pulls.

It works both ways and the other group should be building some aggro on their pulls and not overpulling such that they wipe or have to zone. Walking a couple of aggro'd and snared mobs through a camp is a lot different than being gung-ho and pulling a dozen things with no regard for who they run over in the process. As always a little consideration goes a long ways. Reckless or careless behavior seldom ends well and it's always fair to gripe about people being twits.

Danth
Old 01-02-2021, 06:43 PM
Banned

lot of really bad people doing KC for xp, im shocked
Old 01-03-2021, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lot of really bad people doing KC for xp, im shocked
I think this thread has rekindled the popularity of K C. on blue. I even visited a couple of times recently myself.
Old 01-04-2021, 02:29 AM
Banned

bro just dont get trained

its that easy
Closed Thread