Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Large Bat

Default Legal boxing = Shit players

Allowing players to box on blue and green at the same time means you might be stuck with a player (Artwo) like a cleric not paying attention to his role in group which leads to unnecessary group member deaths...Take boxing between servers out! To many people are doing this. When I start groups these days I have a list of people that do that and when they ask to join or be put on list I just say "Nope" even though I have room and might need there class I'm not going to let them half ass it in my group and practically leach xp.
Old 03-09-2020, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

If I were to box a character on green, I would have my afk char on red99 so that I could focus on helping my elf friends on green be the best elves they can be.

Right now though I spend most of my time AFK so I don't box. I just play on red99.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

I boxed on red and blue for years, who's mad? LMK in the comments below.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

...that's one login on each server, before anyone takes that the wrong way [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-09-2020, 05:15 PM
Banned

whats the diff between boxing and watching netflix while playing 1 char?
Old 03-09-2020, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Artwo is apparently a shared cleric for Lineage that they are paying members DKP to level. This has been discussed in RnF before due to him showing up at HK gobs and being AFK all the time. I don't know if he's geared now that he's 35 and showing up to bum XP in Unrest basement, but at gobs the character was effectively naked.

So there might be a bit more going on here than your "boxing blue/green" assumption.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

I am so sorry they feel they must pay members DKP to play a cleric. It concerns me to see this.

Clerics are a real fun class to play, and it would be great if they could find a full time cleric to play with so that they could compete in the end game with the other Elf Lords and Ladies. Maybe someone will become enamored with Artwo and learn to be an elf Priest of the elfiest kind without requiring DKP for enjoyment of life.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Large Bat

Oh, so it's probably just a Lineage member boxing his main account and boxing the shared cleric account/not paying attention/leaching xp to earn DKP points and that's why they're playing like shit....good to know. Definitely on the do not group with list now.

Very annoying when people don't give their full attention while in a xp group.

Boo /thumbs down
Old 03-09-2020, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsonis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, so it's probably just a Lineage member boxing his main account and boxing the shared cleric account/not paying attention/leaching xp to earn DKP points and that's why they're playing like shit....good to know. Definitely on the do not group with list now.

Very annoying when people don't give their full attention while in a xp group.

Boo /thumbs down
Sure is!
Old 03-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Banned

Dark Men of Odus has several powerful clerics that enjoy their raid role
Closed Thread