Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No flooding, my area has a good irrigation system with a lot of interconnected canals. The street barely went under water and homes here are built on raised ground.
Wow that's awesome! You sound pretty fortunate then. Sounds nice hearing one situation that could have been way worse turn out not as bad as it could have.

So essentially you are without power and internet, but everything is intact. How long are they saying it will take to get power back on etc.?
Old 09-13-2017, 11:04 AM
Server GM

Finally home after working ~72 hours straight. Lots of trees down in my area but overall, doesn't look like a ton of damage. Lots of areas do not have power yet though. Publix is finally back up and running [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:29 AM
Banned

I hope you are sleeping and eating well, Llandris.. It doesn't take a hurricane to hurt a boy who is working too much. One day u will pull a 14 hr shift and the next day you're fully immersed as a qeynosian human monk with a vendetta against the gods for stripping him of his surname Wu'Tang.

Very ugly business. Burnout is real!
Old 09-13-2017, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally home after working ~72 hours straight. Lots of trees down in my area but overall, doesn't look like a ton of damage. Lots of areas do not have power yet though. Publix is finally back up and running [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the power outages due to trees hitting lines/wires, or additional issues that would knock out the power?
Old 09-13-2017, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow that's awesome! You sound pretty fortunate then. Sounds nice hearing one situation that could have been way worse turn out not as bad as it could have.

So essentially you are without power and internet, but everything is intact. How long are they saying it will take to get power back on etc.?
I just got power back not too long ago but the cable lines are not sending signal in my area yet so no internet. To answer your question to llandris, it primarily the poles being bent over and lines being disconnected from there being no slack in the lines or trees falling on the lines and disconnecting them that way.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just got power back not too long ago but the cable lines are not sending signal in my area yet so no internet. To answer your question to llandris, it primarily the poles being bent over and lines being disconnected from there being no slack in the lines or trees falling on the lines and disconnecting them that way.
I see. I was wondering. Well, good you on the way back to having your technology back on again.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proof if any was needed that me and Llandris are not the same person. Hope you're tethering ^^
Closed Thread