Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

Default Hurricane Irma - Please be safe

Just thinking about those in the southern states of the USA and beyond getting smashed by the monstrous hurricane Irma et al.

Not that thoughts help, but I am sure I am not alone in offering thoughts, prayers, and other means of support to those who will need it after the storms subside.

I met one person just yesterday who lives in Pasco, Florida so there's a good chance some of the players we know will be affected by these hurricanes and storms. (I will be watching on the game for you, hoping I see you log in soon.)
Old 09-10-2017, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

I have a long time friend living a Peurto Rico. Was so worried but apparently they did not get hit to badly. Have my fingers crossed for those in Florida that their experience wont be so bad either.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

It's odd because parts of Florida that should have bee hit this morning have been told the storm is not hitting them for another day. Just talked to a Florida resident, they expected to get hit this morning, now it's been postponed. Maybe some miracle will happen and it will dissipate and not hit too hard...
Old 09-10-2017, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That was about an hour and a half ago and just the outer bands. She is getting closer now.
Old 09-10-2017, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That was about an hour and a half ago and just the outer bands. She is getting closer now.
Holy shit. That looks scary, where is this picture from what part of Florida?
Old 09-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit. That looks scary, where is this picture from what part of Florida?
Homestead area.
Old 09-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Banned

this is time for you high level druids to shine...

wake of KARANA

WAKE of Karana

WWAKE OF KARANAAAA

woke of karangar

wakeboeeaarrrd
Old 09-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

west palm beach area here, still have power which is incredible, but the west coast is getting fucked bad. 3 confirmed dead in south florida just today. ill never understand why people who live here dont have at least storm shutters and a few days worth of food/water for hurricanes. ply wood on yer windows is not good enough to save you from flooding all it takes is one neighbor to not take in a plant or leave something outside that will bust right through that shit and leave you exposed for the duration of the storm.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

Dumbasses in the keys were riding it out on their boats. I'm sure that worked out well for them. We lucked out because the eye went pretty far west of where I'm at. It's going to be some minor cleanup, putting up a fence, and waiting for them to restore power.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dumbasses in the keys were riding it out on their boats. I'm sure that worked out well for them. We lucked out because the eye went pretty far west of where I'm at. It's going to be some minor cleanup, putting up a fence, and waiting for them to restore power.
fucking idiots man ill never understand florida islanders and their inability to understand what hurricane do. especially one thats literally the size of the entire state of florida.
Closed Thread