Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 04:44 PM
Banned

i aint clickin that shit, n@gg@
Old 04-04-2017, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Assad is killing bad people using chemical warfare, that's pretty awesome amirite ?

Too bad he doesn't have nukes

just remember: they're all terrorists !

/s

PS: lol

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-04-2017, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Assad is killing bad people using chemical warfare, that's pretty awesome amirite ?

/s

post is EXTRA weak when u consider not 1 person finna click except maybe our resident toot puffer
Old 04-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard to speak my mind here without getting put on an FBI watch list so I think it'll suffice to say God damn Trump is a seaword

His policy departs from Obama's in no significant way, but gotta scapegoat at every opportunity because an actual leader takes responsibility for his organization and that's not the way he does things.
Old 04-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

Red face

Quote:
yeah, it a net good. it may be more good to find a better way of killing them, but that may take more time, allowing them to perpetrator more they badness on the world = less good.

Quote:
thing about nukes is they spill all over and have super long damage to resources. not sure it be good if he had nukes though, because then one bad just conquers other bad. we need them both to snuff theyselfs out ^^ right now we have bad guys fighting bad guys without any significant lasting damages to they environment and without any use of good guy resources. it a low maintenance solution even if it way less Jan ideal. we just need keep pumping arms into they all they hands.

Quote:
Just remember: they're all terrorists !

/s

they not all terrorists, they just stuck in bad environment that constrained by undeveloped culture which hamstringed by they number one virulence, islam.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:

/s

I blame cuck dems and cucks now that think they can stop trump when they couldnt stop obama

get cucked fat woman
Old 04-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Banned

same policies? ok. call me when trump personally creates isis

where that pic of his gayest opposition in the repub party chillin w/ isil members at
Old 04-04-2017, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

where that pic of his gayest opposition in the repub party chillin w/ isil members at
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
call me when trump personally creates isis
Quote:
personally creates isis
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-04-2017, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2017, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know who is even worse? The savage Ottomans and their Berber lackeys who enslaved, raped, or murdered over a million Europeans in raids between 1500 and 1800. And we didn't even kill em!
but the Golden Age of Islam let a jew live in peace and pursue higher education and participate in academia in the 13th century.

Quote:
Ibn Rushd and Ibn Sina played a major role in saving the works of Aristotle, whose ideas came to dominate the non-religious thought of the Christian and Muslim worlds. Arabic philosophic literature was translated into Latin and Ladino, contributing to the development of modern European philosophy. During this period, non-Muslims were allowed to flourish relative to treatment of religious minorities in the Christian Byzantine Empire. The Jewish philosopher Moses Maimonides, who lived in Andalusia, is an example.
the good ol days of Al-Andalus and Andalusia. Back before the great panic attack of Islam. Spanish bullies r to blame for this

Andalusia sounded like a happening place. I want to chill with some gold skinned 6 foot 7 Berbers with 20 gold chains on. u down?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 04-04-2017 at 06:45 PM..
Closed Thread