Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you have to be some special kind of retarded to criticize obama for pulling out of irak and completely forget how the USA got into irak in the first place.

i seem to remember some of your allies warning you about destabilizing the whole region in the process, but hey, who cares about them, let's go eat freedom fries and pour some french wine in the gutter, silly democrats that we are.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's even more funny to consider that the exact same people that were pouring wine yesterday were singing "bomb iran" the next day, then voted trump because obama is the sole and only responsible party in this case..!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS: little reminder about who voted what..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:H...tober_2002.png
Good post

Which column was Hillary in? I know the answer, do you?
Old 04-05-2017, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you have to be some special kind of retarded to criticize obama for pulling out of irak and completely forget how the USA got into irak in the first place.

i seem to remember some of your allies warning you about destabilizing the whole region in the process, but hey, who cares about them, let's go eat freedom fries and pour some french wine in the gutter, silly democrats that we are.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's even more funny to consider that the exact same people that were pouring wine yesterday were singing "bomb iran" the next day, then voted trump because obama is the sole and only responsible party in this case..!

PS: little reminder about who voted what..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:H...tober_2002.png

uh muh election muh election.

muh opposition muh opposition.

yeah good post my ass, whats opposition matter if its systematically silenced or removed if it can't be silenced?

u talkin 2002 big boi posting a 2002 Iraq resolution and talking opposition so imma drop bandz on your ass 1 more time incase it didn't sink in.

Iraq intervention was not optional.

In 2002, he was the only Senator facing reelection to vote against the congressional authorization for the Iraq War.[1]

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLGtGKeacrY [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdFw1btbkLM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-05-2017, 08:01 PM
Banned

Dont post youtube links nobody will click
Old 04-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good post

Missing the point

But you can't go wrong bashing a candidate who lost and a party with no power, to avoid the impossible task of defending republican policies.
Last edited by Lune; 04-05-2017 at 08:06 PM..
Old 04-05-2017, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was the era where Boehner was literally passing out tobacco lobby checks on the floor of the House, but yea let's single out Hillary Clinton as a crook in a den of crooks to draw ridicule away from your favorite party and move away from the issue at hand!

A very low-energy maneuver.
I'm not sure the issue. Hillary is a hawk and jarnauga keeps talking shit about the Iraq war but wants America to topple Assad as if that isn't exactly the same as Iraq (saddam invaded two countries and used chemical weapons so I'd still contend he's far worse than Assad)

It's as absurd as absurd can be and yeah, trump may turn out to be a total retard but Hillary was still a horrible candidate on so many levels
Old 04-05-2017, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
feeding time at the zoo

*tosses CNN tweet to Evola's Tigers*
good post
Old 04-05-2017, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLGtGKeacrY [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdFw1btbkLM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said I was against Sanders?

I'm not an antisemite like most of the folks here
Old 04-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm not sure the issue. Hillary is a hawk and jarnauga keeps talking shit about the Iraq war but wants America to topple Assad as if that isn't exactly the same as Iraq (saddam invaded two countries and used chemical weapons so I'd still contend he's far worse than Assad)

It's as absurd as absurd can be and yeah, trump may turn out to be a total retard but Hillary was still a horrible candidate on so many levels
It's all just chess pieces in a losing game of chess, talking about which move was wrong and which move we need to do, when what we really need is to flip the fucking board and get out of the middle east entirely. The entire thing is a profound foreign policy failure decades in the making.

Iraq was wrong, fucking around in Syria is wrong, deploying ground forces into Syria would be VERY WRONG and what we probably would have gotten with anyone but Obama.

But the only decision I'm advocating for is getting the fuck out.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Banned

smoke some dmt, let your spirit fly beyond zog's walls and survey all within them. in other words get woke

like anyone is on here cheerleading the rebuttlickan party ever other than a couple background noise retards who ain't posted today. bringing up boehner why?
Closed Thread