Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 06:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At no time was AoW "tanked" by any charmed mob.
This is probably correct.

I literally have no idea where i read that AoW was ever tanked, in whole or in part, by charmed mobs, even though its been on my mind for the past forever.

http://legacyofsteel.net/Archives/Post/2001-08-03

In any case. Were any of the giants, later made uncharmable, used in the P99 kill?

If yes, then we just did it a bit sooner here than LoS/SoS did (2 months into Velious here and 9 months into velious on live). If no, then something happened here that never happened on live.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:32 PM
VIP / Contributor

Better internet connection, large group of people very well geared. It was what, 200 here that did it? On live it was 70ish.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better internet connection, large group of people very well geared. It was what, 200 here that did it? On live it was 70ish.
And 70 people on this server got it to 6% a week or two ago, whats ur point? It'll die to 70 people here soon enough.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:51 PM
Developer

His attack speed was nearly cut in half last patch, so it shouldn't be that hard.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh, don't forget that our ac code is a recreation and doesn't quite cut damage like you would expect from live
Old 10-14-2015, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many people does Empire roll with for Vyemm,Vulak,Tunare, and AoW? No trolling here im rly out of the loop on what happens on red and im genuinely curious. Rampage fields about 65-75 for these encounters and 35-60 on most other things.
we average around 60-75 people

we don't kill/attempt tunare or AoW due to lack of clerics, but it seems like you guys raid with more than that, unless you're just really min/maxing on classes and making people log in rogue/cleric alts?

we only have like 10 main clerics and rogues total
Old 10-14-2015, 10:16 AM
VIP / Contributor

Kill the sleeper and then i'll be impressed you filthy casuals

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 10-14-2015, 10:23 AM
Fire Giant

Can you run a query of how many soulfires, reapers of the dead, and wort potions have been clicked since velious launched?
Old 10-14-2015, 10:23 AM
Banned

Why would we shoot ourselves in the foot for a cloth cap
Old 10-14-2015, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

we don't kill/attempt tunare or AoW due to lack of clerics, but it seems like you guys raid with more than that, unless you're just really min/maxing on classes and making people log in rogue/cleric alts?
They do. I think I counted 15 rogues (mostly alts) at Tormax the other day, and I think they had even more than that for a Sontalak a few weeks ago.

Wizard and cleric alts too.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Closed Thread