Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-29-2020, 08:46 PM
Banned

I have a feeling this website is hacked on a LAN in this fake town taken over by Antifa. There wouldn't be a need to repeat this. Which means you all are probably Antifa. Antifa tortures me, specifically by stomping on my ceiling.

I am not new to people having access to my mind but apparently Antifa does too, which leads me too believe they think I am part of a Russian secret society, in order to propaganda the fact that I am a torture victim of whomever the real secret society is.

Or they are good at stomping to my breathing and my body function to lead me to believe they have access to my brain. People randomly say short phrases and cough at work though which leads me to believe they have access to my brain some how. (Not so much these days.) But the produce guy did it a lot, and did it again recently. My step dad does it too. That's why I think when Armageddon started at my job, I knew my brain had been conditioned to have a dead part of my brain so people are on the wrong channel listening to what is not my mind. So that they can continue to hide their thoughts.

So if I said anything to my job at the beginning of this new Kroger world, I knew I could mislead them to think my subconscious is not really my subconscious. All I remember saying in the beginning of the Kroger world is, "Oh a new world, I hope they are real this time." When the cops investigated me getting mad at my boss. But I have "theoretically" erased my memory plenty of times, so I may have done it again and said something like, "Oh no! I bet the Russians won't give you access to my subconscious!"
Last edited by Ret.SaxonAlex; 12-29-2020 at 08:52 PM..
Old 12-29-2020, 09:07 PM
Banned

this kid is on hormone pills and meth
Old 12-29-2020, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this kid is on hormone pills and meth
I have theorized I could be in a fake dimension or a hell. And sometimes my brain thinks I could exist in multiple worlds. But I once concluded the secret society was torturing me to start a holy war with Islam. I e-mailed Iran and said, "I masturbate to your deaths." I also told Everquest that I threatened the government with Nukes once. The fact that those things have just disappeared proves that possibly I live in a fake existence.

I think there is a good chance that the secret society has owned the entire planet, and that they cloned you all 4 years ago, just to defeat the parent religion.
Last edited by Ret.SaxonAlex; 12-29-2020 at 09:16 PM..
Old 12-29-2020, 10:10 PM
Banned

when the acid hits but you're a grizzled 60yo in a parking lot tent shelter
Old 12-29-2020, 10:34 PM
Banned

Im trying to look for some cool 60s-70s song but I cant find any. Jeez I just cut my fingers twice on these new steak knives. Its not an intentional act of hurt. Just think Antifa giving me brain damage did it. Fuck man, walmart needs to dull their knives.

I like this one but it makes me sound like I think I am a badass

The Credence - Have you ever seen the rain

But I'm in a fake world, so even though I never get set free, I still like the drug in my brain, that I had really cool song as the movie ends.

Here is another good one

Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth 1967

Beatles - I love her

Beatles - Oh Darling
Old 12-29-2020, 10:48 PM
Banned

I may have to consider recording antifa torturing me if no one will do anything. I also called the police about suicide twice, and when they came to my apartment, I asked them to research a secret society torturing me and they said, "You know we can't do that." Could be whatever. My mom also was reluctant to help me try to record the secret society torturing me. Oh well whatever. Maybe antifa is just going to torture me until I kill myself. that would suck.

Oh man this song just popped up in my youtube window. This is is going to make me seem like a pussy like I am kissing up to islam. Oh well. I liked this song as muhammeds theme song.

OMC - How Bizarre

I'm also going to be late to work again. And they let me come late tomorrow. But cut my finger tips and I have to wake up early to avoid antifa to rape me in the shower, so late again. Like right now the guy upstairs is sending vibrations up my spine. Also reading these posts (probably while hes doing that) while holding my breath so my brain damage brain can verify what i typed, may have lead to choking malfuctions

My bosses house supossidly burned down, and for believing I was on a kroger world end of the world tv show, and while being starved in a fake existence, I was nice enough or whatever description, but I didnt give him a blowjob enough and then Antifa started torturing me. It started, I got mad at him because he talked down to me like a child the first time I met him. I didnt even notice him. So my subconcious probably hated him and I didnt notice I would snap. Then he rubbs his fingers at me when a water busted open, And then I gave him very angrily vibes and ignored (cant find accurate calculation words. Cut fingers.) for the rest of the day at work when i snapped.
Last edited by Ret.SaxonAlex; 12-29-2020 at 11:08 PM..
Old 12-29-2020, 11:09 PM
Banned

putting this thread back on track

星を追う子どもed Hello Goodbye Hello
Old 12-29-2020, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Are we still doing music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTYcOQnJaSI

-Mcoy
Old 12-30-2020, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.SaxonAlex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have theorized I could be in a fake dimension or a hell. And sometimes my brain thinks I could exist in multiple worlds. But I once concluded the secret society was torturing me to start a holy war with Islam. I e-mailed Iran and said, "I masturbate to your deaths." I also told Everquest that I threatened the government with Nukes once. The fact that those things have just disappeared proves that possibly I live in a fake existence.

I think there is a good chance that the secret society has owned the entire planet, and that they cloned you all 4 years ago, just to defeat the parent religion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.SaxonAlex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im trying to look for some cool 60s-70s song but I cant find any. Jeez I just cut my fingers twice on these new steak knives. Its not an intentional act of hurt. Just think Antifa giving me brain damage did it. Fuck man, walmart needs to dull their knives.

I like this one but it makes me sound like I think I am a badass

The Credence - Have you ever seen the rain

But I'm in a fake world, so even though I never get set free, I still like the drug in my brain, that I had really cool song as the movie ends.

Here is another good one

Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth 1967

Beatles - I love her

Beatles - Oh Darling
Quote:
I may have to consider recording antifa torturing me if no one will do anything. I also called the police about suicide twice, and when they came to my apartment, I asked them to research a secret society torturing me and they said, "You know we can't do that." Could be whatever. My mom also was reluctant to help me try to record the secret society torturing me. Oh well whatever. Maybe antifa is just going to torture me until I kill myself. that would suck.

Oh man this song just popped up in my youtube window. This is is going to make me seem like a pussy like I am kissing up to islam. Oh well. I liked this song as muhammeds theme song.

OMC - How Bizarre

I'm also going to be late to work again. And they let me come late tomorrow. But cut my finger tips and I have to wake up early to avoid antifa to rape me in the shower, so late again. Like right now the guy upstairs is sending vibrations up my spine. Also reading these posts (probably while hes doing that) while holding my breath so my brain damage brain can verify what i typed, may have lead to choking malfuctions

My bosses house supossidly burned down, and for believing I was on a kroger world end of the world tv show, and while being starved in a fake existence, I was nice enough or whatever description, but I didnt give him a blowjob enough and then Antifa started torturing me. It started, I got mad at him because he talked down to me like a child the first time I met him. I didnt even notice him. So my subconcious probably hated him and I didnt notice I would snap. Then he rubbs his fingers at me when a water busted open, And then I gave him very angrily vibes and ignored (cant find accurate calculation words. Cut fingers.) for the rest of the day at work when i snapped.
Overload imminent
Old 12-30-2020, 10:41 AM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

My favorite song. I bought it 4x over just because. I like to see my people making money off trumps pussy ass.