Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2015, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're playing an emulated version of a 15 year old elf sim... how much more wrong could we possibly be?
lol, touche.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here comes the fun question.

Do you roll on a quest piece that is no drop and you can't use the reward from said quest, for purposes of selling the MQ, if there is someone in the group who needs the quest piece to actually turn in.

I'd imagine the best example is pawbuster in KC.

Come Velious though, I can't imagine PUGs in Kael. Clerics rolling on chain armor and Rogues rolling on Silk. Lolololol.

I don't feel the same way about quest items that someone in the group legitimately needs for a quest. I'm not a huge fan of MQing shit to begin with and wouldn't mind them being nerfed.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:19 PM
Orc

I've always hated the GBN on the server. Probably because I never experienced the behavior on live, not once. The worst is when someone wins a lore item that they're already wearing, and then they proceed to hold up the group to corpse the item so that they can loot another. I remember being pissed the first time I saw that happen in my group. That's just how the server rolls though. I don't like it, but I've learned to accept it. Hell, I've even benefited from it on a few occasions since then. I guess the argument is that everyone in the group is there putting in equal time and effort for an equal chance to obtain those high value items, and it's a valid one.
Closed Thread