Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

So I had an idea. Open up a burger shack type place. Call it "Apocalypse Joe's" or something similar. All the typical gimmicky stuff for those kinda joints "Carnage Fries", "Mutant Burger w/Chz", "Atomic Milkshake"

But on the wall is a huge mural that's a spin-off of this artwork. And instead of shooting guns, the dude's squirting ketchup and mustard all over food mutants...

Castle, you got Bitcoin, doncha?..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Doom-RPG-Games.jpg (98.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 28ab3f0b9db9428d1b889701f6778854.jpg (92.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-03-2023, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My intestines are falling out, but not due to intergalactic combat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well look on the bright sides.

At least:
You know.
Can brag about it.
Maybe survive.
You have a legitimate reason to complain.

Soups on the menu!

Maybe feeding tubes too!
Old 01-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I had an idea. Open up a burger shack type place. Call it "Apocalypse Joe's" or something similar. All the typical gimmicky stuff for those kinda joints "Carnage Fries", "Mutant Burger w/Chz", "Atomic Milkshake"

But on the wall is a huge mural that's a spin-off of this artwork. And instead of shooting guns, the dude's squirting ketchup and mustard all over food mutants...

Duke-Burger.

Also atomic symbol! ☢

https://dukenukem.fandom.com/wiki/Duke-Burger

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2023, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Duke-Burger.

Also atomic symbol! ☢

https://dukenukem.fandom.com/wiki/Duke-Burger

Duke Burger instantly made me think Dookie Burger which made me think - Def Duke Quote

Would recommend
Old 01-03-2023, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would die for this brand.
Old 01-03-2023, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

One Duke burger and a nuke cola please.
Old 01-04-2023, 12:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One Duke burger and a nuke cola please.

Nuka Cola that's right! It'd have to be a labour of love, the royalties a place like that would have to pay.. I'ma bring it to shark tank like "I just want free food and a parking spot. That's it. No, yeah that's true - I have no money."

[EDIT] added YouTube link for that last part about shark tank for context [pt2] I forgot about this video and now I caaaaaant stop laughing [pt3] the old guy who walks in with him looks like he doesn't speak or understand English and just doesn't know what anyone's saying in the room CAAAANNNTT STOOOPPPPP!
Last edited by goblinmob; 01-04-2023 at 12:22 AM..
Old 01-04-2023, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
"The Four Corners community, located right next to Walt Disney World, had the most lightning of any Florida community in 2022. It averaged five times the lightning density of what is considered average in Florida," said FOX 35 Meteorologist Brooks Garner. "Because the Sunshine State claims status as the highest lightning density for any state in the U.S., Four Corners becomes the undisputed ‘lightning capital’ of North America."
Old 01-04-2023, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Nuka Cola that's right! It'd have to be a labour of love, the royalties a place like that would have to pay.. I'ma bring it to shark tank like "I just want free food and a parking spot. That's it. No, yeah that's true - I have no money."

[EDIT] added YouTube link for that last part about shark tank for context [pt2] I forgot about this video and now I caaaaaant stop laughing [pt3] the old guy who walks in with him looks like he doesn't speak or understand English and just doesn't know what anyone's saying in the room CAAAANNNTT STOOOPPPPP!
I am drying watching this lol

let him finish kev

HES A CON ARTIST!

Old 01-04-2023, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Since the republicans are turning on trump, makes me wonder if they have a vampire under some basement somewhere they are going to bring to the surface.