Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2023, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

I watched Contagion again the other day. Made in 2011. It was amazing how they represented the anti-vaxxers versus how this shit has actually gone down.

Most anti-vaxxers are relying on anecdotal evidence and pseudo-science as a basis for their opinions. I decided a long time ago to stop arguing with them, and started suggesting they search for peer-reviewed scientific research, instead.

At any rate, most Americans have now either had COVID, the vaccinations, or a combination of the two - and we are as resistant to it as we're ever going to be - so there's no need to argue about it. It is nowhere near as life-threatening as it was.

But this was all built on the backs of an egregious number of folks who died that didn't have to. And no one is remembering them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.