Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2018, 09:36 PM
Banned

i just ate 700 calories of flaming hot cheet-oh. i deserve indiana.
Old 06-30-2018, 10:16 PM
Banned

Saying a big PRAYER for ur ass hole my dudeTT
Old 06-30-2018, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

One day Cheetos will be engineered into a superfood

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-30-2018, 10:37 PM
Banned

I put in two blinds today. Holding the heavy drill up and cutting the heavy material to adjust them took a lot of effort and upper body.

I predrilled and screwed the holes so when I used screwdriver on the actual brackets it was doable. But I still needed to take a lot of breaks to recover my biceps on each screw. (My drill doesn't have an extender that fits the brackets.)

You know it's bad when holding a screwdriver gently just above eye height is a massive effort.
Last edited by Irulan; 06-30-2018 at 10:39 PM..
Old 06-30-2018, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saying a big PRAYER for ur ass hole my dudeTT
Curious about this and wondering if anyone has any insight. I know you can build up a tolerance to spicy things in your mouth. Can you do the same with the other end or is there always a price to pay? I'm leaning towards the body being able to adapt to anything, but I don't push it enough with spicy foods to know for sure.
Old 06-30-2018, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Apparently if you eat something bready or with potatoes before you ingest anything spicy then it can absorb some of the spice going through your body somewhat.

So chomping some pitta bread before going in for the curry etc. That's less of building a tolerance though as much as just not having to deal with the ring of fire turned up to 11.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:14 AM
Banned

im a fan of garbage so ill add that fiery Doritos locos are much better trash than hot cheetos
Old 07-01-2018, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Curious about this and wondering if anyone has any insight. I know you can build up a tolerance to spicy things in your mouth. Can you do the same with the other end or is there always a price to pay? I'm leaning towards the body being able to adapt to anything, but I don't push it enough with spicy foods to know for sure.
As a man without a large intestine, spicy food makes me bung ring burn intensely. Wow!
Old 07-01-2018, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

I don't particularly enjoy really spicy foods. Never understood dudes trying to impress their boyfriends by consuming fire. Always seemed ridiculous to me.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:46 AM
Banned

Lightbulb

This conversation disgusts me, but I will state that I have never in my life had any problem with burning rectum consequent to spicy food. I have consumed very spicy food for a very long time so this may be a tolerance thing. I've literally never noticed a difference with or without, and always thought ppl were kinda joshing when they indicated otherwise. Guess not!

Capsaicin is soluble in lipid, so I think Swish's folk wisdom about carbohydrate-rich foods may have something to it via stools having less soluble capsaicin when they pass feelie tissue. Gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't particularly enjoy really spicy foods. Never understood dudes trying to impress their boyfriends by consuming fire. Always seemed ridiculous to me.
I think it's sort of a psychonautic thing. Very spicy dishes get me off. head swim. Also, if I get a regular spicy dish dose for a number of days in a row, missing dose by eating a bland dish leaves the meal feeling like it had less calories to it. I am generally on restriction so this causes me distress.

Capsaicin consumption is a safe route to endogenous opioid release, sorta like calculated impacts ^^ and they're both just plain face value delicious too !
Last edited by ibetweenk; 07-01-2018 at 02:57 AM..
Closed Thread