Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Default kurns tower

already seeing the nubs, few trolls (and actual trolls, though some groups are'nt allowing softskins in there groups, why not?) anyways already seeing the noobness in this zone

exp going great, and slow at the same time, lol i wonder how karnors is like atm
Old 03-29-2011, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

one bad point about kurns

so many lvl 30's farming it (lol?)
Old 03-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakkily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(and actual trolls, though some groups are'nt allowing softskins in there groups, why not?)
Harbingers of Thule is an all Iksar roleplaying guild. I actually think it's pretty awesome that they are staying in character.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

ALL HAIL THE IKSAR!

im bad though, i dont roleplay that well cuz i think i look foolish lol, for instance, we had a softskin druid come to buff all kurns, mainly guildies (was a guildies alt) and she was roleplaying, so i went ahead and sent her a tell saying

ALL HAIL, SOFTSKIN putred vile wood elf, come buff me

i use to roleplay alot, but were a fun guild, with playing a new char, all guild i didnt like before, im puting the prejudice's aside to enjoy kunark,

ive only seen a few high lvls, one lvl 22 cleric spent 3 days, maybe a few hours here or there, and she finnaly got IBC, congratz *though i dont remember her name
Old 04-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Kobold

Actually, think it might've been my alt. I roleplay on my Iksar, pretty well for fun..

What I find, and perhaps this is hypocritical of me, is that sometimes I roleplay on my other characters justto cover my actions. If I want to buff people, I buff people. But if I only want to buff guildies, I cover it by acting as a 'Slave to the Harbingers'. If I just told people exactly what I was thinking, "I don't feel like buffing every self seeking, whiny-ass thankless Iksar nub alt in FoB".. well you can imagine that wouldn't exactly 'Win Friends and Influence People' in the right way. lol.

But I can't take the roleplay too far as an Iksar either, I couldn't group with just Iksar as that strikes me as putting strict roleplay above all else.. even at the cost of game advancement and personal enjoyment.. too much for me personally these days. But I do find it fun, even with the Druid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard
I don't come into McDonalds and criticize your work.
Last edited by Knightmare; 04-04-2011 at 11:25 AM..
Old 04-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Sarnak

Its ok to group with non iksar as long as you conssssstantly berate them in group chat.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:42 PM
Aviak

<3 kurns
Closed Thread