Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2020, 08:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There does seem to be a severe lack of mobs at the 35+ range. Nobody seems to group in lower guk or solb, its often a solo enchanter or duo holding camps. Every obscure guard camp is taken, you sit around LFG for hours. Classic had tons of groups going like everywhere.
say what?

solb royals has been almost perma camped with a full party running almost around the clock pre merge..

you playing on the same server as the rest of us?

in fact there is a full party at royals now with a 3+ hour wait list

same as last night before I went to bed. 2 of those players have been in the party for 17+ hours...

pass me whatever your smoking
Old 01-30-2020, 10:18 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Unhappy For what its worth

I appreciate all the staff do, but honestly im done on grean. Server merger was the worst thing ever IMHO.
I joined teal for the quiet. Green has always been a nightmare. Over populated from day 1.
Just gonna chill on blue.
Last edited by haluden; 01-30-2020 at 10:20 AM..
Old 01-30-2020, 12:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Primetime *wednesday*. FWIW, that wednesday peaked at 1150. The previous wednesday's high was 1248.
I'm using /who all count as a player count - it appears you're using the server list number which counts players at character select and often gives an inflated number. Either way both show another 100 player drop from the previous week which was already showing a 400-500 drop from the combined teal+green primetime populations.
Old 01-30-2020, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm using /who all count as a player count - it appears you're using the server list number which counts players at character select and often gives an inflated number. Either way both show another 100 player drop from the previous week which was already showing a 400-500 drop from the combined teal+green primetime populations.
/who all though will just say "cut off too many." I doubt many people sit at character select more than a few seconds, so the count is probably accurate.
Old 01-30-2020, 03:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/who all though will just say "cut off too many." I doubt many people sit at character select more than a few seconds, so the count is probably accurate.
/who all count not /who all. /who all count pulls up how many people are in world and its usually 100+ different than what the server number shows at server select.
Old 01-30-2020, 08:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by haluden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I appreciate all the staff do, but honestly im done on grean. Server merger was the worst thing ever IMHO.
I joined teal for the quiet. Green has always been a nightmare. Over populated from day 1.
Just gonna chill on blue.
Imagine quitting cause you can’t have all the best camps.
Old 01-30-2020, 08:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clumpoid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine quitting cause you can’t have all the best camps.
The "imagine..." trope we decided to retire in 2020.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=348487
Old 01-30-2020, 09:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The "imagine..." trope we decided to retire in 2020.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=348487
Imagine thinking that
Old 01-30-2020, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

40+ group ideas:
Gfay Woodelf guards-25+ lvl 38-42 guards that drop plat and FS solid zem, could support a full group probably two.

Felwithe guards- could support a small or full group will need fear though. Zem

Kaladim guards- another 20ish lvl 40 guards with good loot. Full group. Zem

Kedge keep - 3 groups could spread out in here... not sure why swirlspines aren’t on lock for haste belts and gems. Zem

Neriak Arena Ogres - 5 lvl 50 warriors w/ 8.5k hp on 6 min timer with zem. Great spot for full group or two midsize groups.(drop rare 49 words)

Bear pits in perma - great spot for well rounded 45+ group
Closed Thread